Love Bites, But So Do I (BoyxBoy)

Hello!

This is the Prologue of the sequel :)

Its short but it got the job done!

the dedication goes to the person up there because they have commented many times on the first book and says they couldnt wait for the sequel! :)

I NEED A COVER FOR THIS BOOK! I HAVE SOMEONE WHO COULD DO IT IF I ASKED THEM, BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF ONE OF MY READERS WOULD DO IT! MAKE IT ALL PRETTY! :) i'll give you my email address if you message me and say you'll do it :)

anyways..

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^

Prologue              *Michael’s POV*

“Are you ready to go, Micky?” my dad, Xavier, asks me.

I was leaving to go to the Alpha Training Academy. I have to be away for however long the men that are in charge think I need to stay. The academy was in London. Some alphas come back different—bad or good. My family hope I would come back not changed in a bad way.

They knew that the academy was a hard place, everyone knew it. It trained soon-to-be alphas to be great. The academy wanted all the alphas that enrolled there to be the best they could be. The academy taught us laws, history, and fighting skills. You might be one of the best fighters in your pack, but when you get there, you aren’t the best.

The academy was hard and brutal if you didn’t work hard. When I mentioned that everyone knew it was hard, I meant only if you get in trouble. The academy was a fun place, but hard. You had to know what you were doing. If you go there to just get through it, then you will run back home, wishing you never came.

It doesn’t make the best of since how I'm explaining it, but I haven’t been yet so I don’t know everything about it yet. I like to think I’ll do good and not be one those who are scarred from the academy.

“Yes, sir. I’d like to think so.” I say, referring to all the bags in the back of the car.

“I'm going to miss you so much.” My other dad, Alex, says, hugging me.

I had two dad’s and they are mates. Weird, I know. But it’s not uncommon anymore. They adopted me and my brother Peyton. They told us that we were best friends when they met us and that they had to get us both. That and we looked like them. I looked like Xavier while Peyton looked like Alex.

I have another brother, Loren. He is the newest member to our family and they got him when Peyton and I were ten. He’s eleven now and was the most energetic kid you would ever meet. He is always running around in the woods and our dads had to extend his curfew because he liked seeing the sun set when he was in the woods. He was a pretty cool kid.

“I'm going to miss you, too—all you.” I say, hugging him back.

Michael and Loren hug me also and then Peyton walks over to me. We’re around the same height and build. We are competitive, but also are best friends.