Epilogue

Hey dudes. Sorry for the wait. I was busy with my other boyxboy most of the time and my sport. So yeah.

This is the epilogue. Yes. It is over. Im sad. But Loren's is next.

And dudes, Im writing this new story and its kinda naughty. So just wait for it. Im gonna write a few chapters before putting it up. So anyways.

Do your thang and appreciate!

Enjoy!

^^^^^^^^^^^

Epilogue               *Michael’s POV*

I woke up to my mate’s scent that was mixed now with my own. We had sex for about three times last night before I could tell the Peyton was getting tired. I bit him then, surprising him, but he bit me back and now we’re completely mated.

I don’t know why I didn’t bite him the first we had sex, but I didn’t want him to be tired. Xavier told me that he and Alex fell asleep after biting each other and I didn’t want that. I wanted Peyton multiple times before we were tired and had to go to sleep.

I look at Peyton, smiling. He’s fully mine now. I look at his shoulder and lift my finger up to it. I trace the patterns of my mark on him.

It’s black and was shaped uniquely. It’s not like my dads’ though. Theirs is the most unique I have ever seen and will probably ever see.

Peyton moves in my arms slightly and I look back at his face. His eyes open and he turns his head to look at me.

He smiles sleepily. “Hey,” he mumbles, reaching up to rub his face.

I give a big wet kiss on his cheek after he moves his hand. “Good morning, baby.”

He looks surprised for a moment before wiping his cheek. “You’re too chipper considering it’s in the morning.” He slaps my face slightly. “Be normal.”

I mock gasp and point at myself. “Me? I am normal!”

Peyton grins back at me before returning back to the position he was in before. “You’re slightly normal.”

I push him onto his stomach and press my hand into his back, keeping him in place, while straddling the back of his thighs. “Does someone need to be spanked?” I smack his bare ass, enjoying the way he jumps in surprise.

“I didn’t know you were into this kind of stuff.” He grunts as I smack his ass harder this time.

I hear him moan slightly when I do it again and I raise an eyebrow, even though he can’t see it. “I didn’t know you were into this kind of stuff.”

His hands gripped the sheets tightly. “Holy fuck.” He moans as I repeatedly smack his ass cheeks, one at a time. “I didn’t know I was either. God, what is wrong with us?”

I stop abusing his now red cheeks and rub them. “I think we’re just special.” I kiss his back, taking my hand off his back.