chapter 8

Hey my lovely rainbows,it's been a while since my update as i said before I was busy preparing for my exams and I was also running out of ideas.Which is weird for me as i always have ideas.I just don't have that feel of writing about one direction anymore.Don't worry I will finish this book and this will be my last 1D book made by me or so.Maybe I will write one book and that maybe the last.I am slowly slipping away from a directioner but not so much though.I was happy that the boys won an award at the brits.That's all I'm gonna say.

On with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's pov:

We are pacing around a dark room hoping that the council comes in late which would be amazing but sadly not.The council came in just on time.

"You know boys.I quite like how you took care of tiara but I won't except that you boys put her in the 'room'.I would expect more from you payne but not much from the rest.I will give you  one last chance to redeem yourself or else,Tiara will be The Wanted's guardian.Do I made myself,clear? And do not tell anyone even tiara if possible.We do not want any worries for her,"He said.

"Yes,"We said.

He nodded and got up.He pressed a button which immidiately teleport us to a sleeping tiara.What are we gonna do?I looked at the rest of the boys and hoped that one of them have at least an idea or something.I looked down at tiara and smilied.She was smiling and peacefully sleeping.I always wonder how did we get so lucky to have such an amazing gal or friend.

~in the morning~

We woke up brightly and early.We saw tiara wide awake on her bed.Laughing down at us.

"Why are you laughing,kitten ?"Harry asked getting up.

"N-n-nothing,"She said while giggling.

I looked down and saw why she is laughing.We looked so weird as our wings were open and we partically covering zayn with our wings.

"I didn't know zayn was a girl considering that you guys were covering him from my eye sight,hehehe, "She said while giggling again.

We hide our wings and zayn woke with hidden wings.We shooked our heads at her and we sit down on her bed.

(She still at the hospital.in case you forgot.)

"When are you gonna be let go?"Liam asked while smiling softly at her.

"The doctor said that I seemed to be stable enough to go home next week and I couldn't wait to go.She told me that I am not allowed to go to school for about three weeks.Which I was glad about that.Don't worry.My mum said she got me a tutor,That way I get to catch up with my studies and I'm not that far behind from it,"She said while smiling.

Somethings I notice about her is that she loves to smile and keeps a strong face.I just wish she have friends who cared for her just as much as we do.

"What if your tutor is evil,What are you gonna do then?"Liam said.

"Well,I guess you guys made sure she isn't, "She said while smirking at us.

What have we gotten ourself into? It doesn't matter.Tiara's is right,We have to make sure that she safe even if it is with some tutor.

"Let's just hope she is not then,"Louis  said while smiling sheepishly.

Knowing that we have to do some background check on the tutor or we could spy on him/her.Hmmmm.....

"You guys are funny.She won't be coming the week after I came back home.My mum still wants me to rest up before my tutor comes.You would think she would immediately start my studies after I just came back from the hospital,did you?"She said/questioned.