Mated To The Dragon- Ch. 21

Start from the beginning

Scarlet pulled herself up to her feet, blinking when the clothes were handed to her. She didn't favor the idea of Maria being with him when she wasn't aware. She knew it was a stupid thought, nothing would become of the two. They despised each other. But it was a displeasing image. Shaking it all away, she grabbed the shirt and pants, and trailed her fingers over the fabric. "That was . . . Sweet of her." She managed to say.

He merely shrugged. A silence faded over, and then Scarlet became hot, her face heating up to a point of turning a deep shade of red. "Um . . . ."

He raised an eyebrow.

"Could you . . . . . . look away?"

He blinked, then chuckled. "Really?"

Her eyebrows furrowed and she let out a huff. "I don't . . . I-I'm scared . . ."

"What is there to be scared of?"

"You!"

He slowly nodded, trying to process what it was she was asking of him. She did not want him to see her naked, whereas mentally he'd already envisioned her without her clothes on several occasions. He thought she was stunning, but he figured he'd obey her wishes. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Okay." He turned around.

She scurried to one of the darker parts of the cave, and set the clothes down on the ground, trying to hurriedly get out of the dress.

Dargon's exceptional hearing picked up on the sound of the light silk hitting the flooring, and the urge to look became intense.

Scarlet was moving to pick up the shirt when she stopped in place, and peeked up at her Mate's back. Her breathing staggered, and she placed it back on the pants. Dargon was leaving her. Momentarily as he'd told her, but leaving nonetheless. She then knew that before he went, she'd wanted to get as close to him as possible. Standing up, she tip-toed in his direction, and very loosely wrapped her slender arms around his hard torso. Dargon's body grew stiff. "You're not dressed, are you?"

"No . . ." She told him. He grabbed her wrists, and pulled her arms apart just enough for him to turn around. Her eyes darted away quickly. She didn't want to see his disappointed face when he realized she didn't have the ideal female physique. Her insecurities had gotten the best of her, the one person she didn't want to turn away was Him.

~Mature Content Below~Mature Content Below~

"Ah..." He absorbed every inch of her like a sponge. He just couldn't seem to get enough of her beauty. Here she was, nude and vulnerable, and the strongest part of him that wanted to fuck her right at that moment, also wanted to take things slow so that he could truly indulge in what it was like to be inside of her. He tipped her chin up. "Why are you looking away?"

She moved her arm in a shrug. She didn't know what to do at this point.

"Look at me, Scarlet."

His tone made her want to melt. Her green eyes peered at him through the strands of hair that had fallen over her face. He tilted his head, drawing near her until his warm breath danced over the skin of her neck. "Do you want me?"

It took everything in her to utter a confirmation. "Y-yes..."

"How much?"

She didn't know how to respond, instead she decided to take a bold leap, and took lead.

He brushed his fingertips across her soft skin, laced a hand into her beautiful hair, and tried not to acknowledge the source of her scars as she worked her lips down his neck. His body stiffened again. She went lower. And lower.

She unfastened his pants, eased his briefs down past his hips, and grazed the length of his cock with her palm before taking him in her mouth. He sighed, eyes shut. She was making him so unbelievably weak. He was having a hard time trying to stay quiet in the midst of her warm mouth around him. Scarlet gave a throaty moan, her reflexes kicking in when she felt his thick tip hit the back of her mouth.

Where'd she learn to do this?

Dargon was curious. If only he'd known what she really had to go through with Sin.

When Scarlet hallowed her cheeks, she glanced up to see his head turned to the side, eyes shut, mouth partially open, as if he'd truly been enjoying what little she had to offer. She grew flushed, and nervous when his eyes met hers, a hooded expression of mute sexual desires crossing his features. "Maybe we should . . . stop . . ." She knew she didn't want too, but uncertainty was nipping at her. What if she did something he didn't want or like? What if she couldn't get him off? Would he hate her? Perhaps she was was just waiting for him to embrace and reassure her, something Sin very rarely did after he'd finished with her.

"Shh," he said, pulling her up so they were face-to-face again. He slid his hands between her legs, his thumb touching the delicate area of her clitoris. A whimper shot out, and she held onto him for support. He nuzzled against her, his lips on her neck, nibbling and kissing his way up to her earlobe while his other arm held her upright. "Ooh," she whispered. She knew that she was losing herself inside her own pleasure. Between him dominating her tender clitoris and his lips working wonders, she was curious as to how she survived this long. Dargon watched her squeeze her eyes shut as she clamped her thighs against his wrist, a heavy warmth consuming her below. Her hips buckled, once, twice, three times before she froze, all the muscles in her body tense and quivering. He finally felt her contract against his fingers, and listened to her loud wavering moan.

Before she could recover, he'd hitched her weak body onto his hips and plunged inside her. She'd already produced enough lubrication for a smooth entrance. After the first thrust he made himself hold still, knowing that if he were to rush into things too swiftly and gave into her exquisite tightness, he would explode all too soon.

He wanted everything to go perfect for his last night with her.

Scarlet, unknowing to his sudden pause, urged him to proceed. All it took was a simple sway of her hips to push him into a repetitive thrust. She cried out, holding onto him tightly. She didn't want it too end, it felt too good.

He sucked on her neck, long enough to leave a hickey. Scarlet arched against his chest, and dug her nails into his spine, which drove him faster.

"You feel so good," she whispered.

Dargon knew he couldn't restrain himself any longer. He pushed deeper inside her, her heat wrapping around his pulsating cock. Scarlet, sensing his climax, coaxed him on by chanting his name in his ear, one moan after the next.

It was uncontrollable now. Holding her tightly to him, he shivered, and finally released.

***

Dargon placed a small kiss on her forehead. "Please take care of her," He looked over at Maria, who gave a short nod.

He must have drained his mate, as it didn't take very long for her to ease back into sleep. He wished he could lay next to her, hold her again, and sleep too, but he knew the sooner he left the sooner he'd be back. He did take the courtesy of helping her into her clothes before she'd fully dozed off though. He didn't want her to be bare in the face of Maria. He didn't know why he was putting his trust in that woman. She could easily take Her back to the pack, where he knew in his absence, Sin would probably kill her. But something told him her intentions weren't to hurt the girl. Or at least that's what he wanted to believe.

Looking back down at Scarlet, he sighed. "I'll be back..." He whispered, then he got up.

Maria stepped as far to the side as she could to avoid his overpowering stench when he went past her. She stepped out of the cave, and watched his masculine, human, form shift into his large, green, counter-species. He spared his Beloved one last look, then spread his large wings, and took flight until distance made him appear like a soaring bird. Maria went back into the cave, and watched Scarlet sleep in silence.