Chapter 19

Rosie's POV

"Hey Rosie, can I get that homework?" Aubrey comes up to me and asks me. I roll me eyes. "Here." I sigh handing it to her.

As we start to walk I see the group of boys. I spot out Noah. "Hey." He says walking away with his group. "Hey." I smile. "Rosie!" Aubrey laughs when we get to class. "Your blushing." She teases.

______________________

I finally get home and grab my camera off the counter. Isaac comes next to me with a granola bar. I turn on my camera. "Hey guys, we just got home from school." I show Isaac to the camera and he waves. "And now we are about to start homework, the boys left for a meeting and aren't coming back for like 3 days so Chelsie is gonna come stay. I'll keep you guys updated for any further Friday plans!" I say and turn off the camera. 

I set my phone down on the counter right when I get a message from Noah.

From Noah
Hey there's a party tonight
I was wondering if you wanted to come

"Should I?" I ask Isaac. "As long as me and Aubrey can come." Isaac answers after finishing the math problem. I text back.

To Noah
I'll be there with my friend Aubrey and Isaac!

From Noah
Okay, sweet! Do you need a ride?

To Noah
Yes please lol

From Noah
Okay! Be ready at 8.

I smile at my phone after sending 'okay'. I lay down to scroll through Instagram and look at the time. "ITS 6:49!" I yell jumping up. "Call Aubrey!" I yell to Isaac while rummaging through my closet.

I find a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a plain black halter top. I put it on along with my white hightop converse. I curl my hair and apply makeup. I hear a knock on the door as I put on my mascara. "Get it Isaac!" I yell from my bathroom. "I gotchu." He says passing me. He's wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

"Hey girl." I look up in the mirror to see Aubrey. "Wassup Aubs." I say finishing the last curl in my hair. "You look cute." She says as I turn to hug her. "Look at yourself!" I say scanning her outfit. She's wearing leggings, a black adidas croptop, and adidas superstar shoes. She wears her hair straight, and full face makeup.

I hear another knock at the door. "I'll get it." I say. "I wonder why." Isaac says to Aubrey. "Shut up." I laugh at him. I open the door to see Noah in a sweatshirt and jeans. "Hey," He says smiling. "You look gorgeous." He says. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself." I say with a chuckle.

As we sit in the car we listen to my favorite songs screaming the lyrics until we pull into the party.

I immediately loose Isaac and Aubrey was pulled by a group of boys so its just me and Noah. "Come on, don't be so stiff. Let's dance." He says pulling me into the middle of people dancing.

****

Eventually I got out of the crowd. "I'm gonna get a drink." I tell Noah. "Okay go upstairs after, we're playing truth or dare." He tells me, I nod.

I walk to the kitchen, "I found you!" I say scaring Aubrey. "Ayee." She says, we laugh. She makes a drink for me. "Not enough alcohol to get you drunk, but enough to not make you look like a wussy." She says, I laugh. "Lets find Isaac and go upstairs." I say over the music.

I finally found Isaac after a five minute search. He's dancing with a girl. "She grinding on him." Aubrey laughs. "Come on hoe." She pulls Isaac away from the girl. "Hey!" Isaac says. "I'm only helping you." Aubrey says, we laugh.

We get upstairs and find everyone. I spot Noah and he pats a spot next to him. I sit and he puts his arm around me. I scan the group to see who was there. "John, Haley, Liz, Anthony, Luca, Joey, Sophia, Cole, Aubrey, Isaac.. COLE!" My brain speaks in my mind. "Oh shit time to make him jealous." I smirk in my brain.

**

"Who's next?" Joey asks. "Umm, Noah. Truth or Dare?" Joey asks. "Dare." Noah smiles confidently. "I dare you to kiss Rosie." Joey says. I heart skips a beat and bounds even faster. He looks at me. He leans in and kisses me for a good 5-7 seconds. My heart was freaking out but my face didn't show it. I look at Cole and he looked like he was gonna burst with anger.

It was then Coles turn. He answered dare in a very pissed off tone. "I dare you to go in the closet with," John, Coles best friend, says scanning the room. "Rosie." John smirks. I roll my eyes as I get up.

Cole closes the closet door behind him so it was dark. I couldn't really see but I could tell the closet was small because Cole was pressed up against me. I soon feel his familiar lips on mine. I stay for a second but immediately remember Noah, I pull away. "What's wrong with you!" Cole says angrily. I pull him away and squeeze out of the closet.

"OHH REJECTED!" Sophia yells to Cole. I sit back down next to Noah. "Are you okay?" Noah asks. "Yeah." I say resuming our position on the couch. "Want to leave?" Noah asks. I nod. "Come on guys." Noah says to Aubrey and Isaac. They both decide to sleepover my house.

WASSSSSUPPPP

longtime no see

welp heres another crappy chapter

xoxo
      -gossip girl

heheheheeh