Take A Nap With Me

It was afternoon and almost eve as Maka read on the couch. She sighed heavily. Soul wasn't back from the store yet, but she wasn't worried. He told her he'd be home late. Her thoughts were interrupted by a knock. Her eyes lit up and she went to the door. Looking through the peephole, she saw her favorite teacher standing and waiting. She unlocked it and opened it.
"Hey, Stein. What brings you here?" she asked cheerfully. The man looked down at her genuinely.
"Nothing much. I just finished looking over the test scores and wanted to hand them over to you since you were so eager." Stein pulled out a folder he had in his messenger bag, which had stitches, and pulled out the tests Maka and Soul recently did. As usual, Maka got one-hundred percent whereas Soul only scored a seventy-seven. She knew her teacher better than that and he wouldn't go knocking on everyone's door to deliver their test results. Strange as always. Suddenly, Stein placed a hand on the back of his head and winced. Maka's smile disappeared.
"Stein, are you alright?" she asked.
"Yeah. My head just hurts. I've been working so hard lately that I've developed migraines. My head's been pounding like nonstop since this afternoon." Stein set the messenger bag down on the floor.
"Did you take any Addila or Adiva?"
"I did. My head still hurts."
"Here. Why don't you lie down for a while." Maka took Stein's hand and guided him to the couch. He laid down and exhaled.
"Thank you, dear." The young meister crossed her arms and looked at him.
"Stein, why did you really come?Especially when it's a Saturday?" Stein closed his eyes and exhaled.
"I wanted to see you." Maka blushed, letting out a giggle.
"You coulda called me, then I would've come over." she said.
"I didn't want to cause any stress for you. I figured you needed some time to wind down."
"I'm trying. I did a morning run, made breakfast and meditated." Maka went to the counter and opened a covert. "I've also been reading, but now I'm getting a little tired." She took a bottle of Adiva and opened it, pouring a couple pills out. She also poured a glass of water and went to the fridge, pulling out an ice pack that looked like the mouth on Soul's headband. She approached Stein and handed both the items to him, which he took. He placed the ice pack on his head and put the pills in his mouth. He drank the water and swallowed. He held the glass up for Maka to take and she took it, setting it on the table. She sat down on the couch in front of Stein and started to read her book some more. Actually, before she could even do so, she looked up at him and spoke.
"So what did you want to see me for?"
"Just because. Because I like to see what you're doing."
"Is that because I'm my papa's daughter?"
"No, but it might have to do with you being your mother's daughter. I never shared much in common with her, but your mother was quite remarkable in many ways. She was very athletic, loved to swim and cycle and enjoyed reading."
"So Papa wasn't the only one, huh?"
"Nope. Spirit's got his head in other places though."
"You got that right." Suddenly, Maka yawned. Stein looked over as she set her book down and laid down on the couch, facing Stein on the other end.
"I guess I'm kinda tired." she laughed.
"You've been trying to preoccupy yourself to the point you're exhausted." Stein chuckled. Maka got up.
"I'll be right back, let me know if that headache of yours is gone."
"Okay." She went to her bedroom and closed the door.

💀15 Minutes Later💀
Maka came out of the bedroom and entered the living room to find Stein sitting upright.
"Well, I think my headache's gone thanks to that—" He paused and stared at Maka. She was in nothing but a pink sweater; It had a little dark pink bow at the center of the collar, it said Soul Girl in pastel colors printed on the lower right side and a black music note above. Her hair was done in low ponytails with the ends only done up in pink bows.
"I wanted to get comfortable, Soul's gonna be gone till late. So until then . . . will you take a nap with me?" She looked at him with those earthy emerald green eyes as he got up.
"Sure. I take it we'll be going to your room since the couches are rather narrow?" Stein asked. Maka nodded. He followed her into her bedroom, but then felt a little awkward. The walls and whatnot were what you'd probably call girly or modern for girls. She had an incense stick lit up, which would explain why Stein smelt sweet lemongrass in the air. She walked to her bed and sat down as Stein approached her and laid down. He exhaled.
"This feels much nicer." he said. Before Maka could react, Stein pulled her by the waist and hugged her close to his chest. He noticed she wasn't wearing any shorts but still had her panties on. He cupped her bum gently as Maka blushed.
"Stein . . . "
"I should thank you for that Adiva."
"No, please. You're a guest, let me treat me."
"Not so fast, young lady. As a guest, I should indulge myself as much as I please." With that, he pinned her to the bed and lifted the sweater over her head, tossing it aside on the floor. He unclasped her bra and tossed it atop of the sweater. Maka blushed red as Stein started massaging and squeezing her breasts gently. She lifted her head up and cried out. God, he had such nimble hands. He massaged the left breast as he proceeded to take off her panties, which had a wet line connected to her core.
"My, my, for someone who's tired you sure are aroused." Stein told her. Maka flushed in embarrassment.
"Just shut up and play with me." she stammered.
"Fussy, aren't we?" He touched her core and started pumping two fingers inside her pussy at a steady speed, earning a moan. He went faster, earning louder moans as she grabbed onto right breast and squeezed as hard as she could.
"It's not enough, Stein. More." she breathed.
"Okay." Stein removed his fingers and wiped them on his lab coat, which he removed, plus the shirt and the shoes and the pants. All he was left in were his boxers, which were grey and bright green with stitches. Maka blushed as Stein removed those and his throbbing dick flopped out like a spring. Before he could do anything else, Maka got on top of him and started sucking on him. Stein played along with her little game and started licking her clit, earning vibrating moans. His tongue was so thick and flexible, it had to be that wonderful. They consumed each other for what felt like twenty minutes until Maka came. Stein slurped up the last of her juices, giving her pussy a long wet lick. Maka pulled away and moaned as he pushed her off of him. She got on her back and he spread her legs. Looking at her for reassurance, she nodded with approval. He lined himself up and guided himself inside her slowly. Her pupils dilating due to his size as he kept going until he hit her womb. He gave her a few minutes to adjust until she was ready.
"Please, Stein. Hurry, I'm losing my mind." she cried softly.
"As you wish." He began thrusting at a steady speed as Maka began breathing heavily and moaning, crying out his name and other lovely comments.
"So much! So much, I think I'm losing my mind, Stein!" Stein lowered his head so their noses were touching.
"That's just the euphoria overtaking your body. You're so tired yet you crave for physical attention. That's why you're becoming dazed so quickly." he said, breathing heavily.
"I should be the one doing this, you're a guest." Maka cried, looking at him with dazed eyes.
"True, but I'm not as tired as you." He kissed her softly on the lips and pounded once, causing her to cry out.
"Fuck!" Stein's eyes widened, shocked she let out a curse word during sex. Then again, who wouldn't cuss during sex? He continued pounding as Maka began screaming in pleasure and whimpering begs and pleads to go harder.
"More! More! Please, Stein! Harder! Faster! Fuck me deeper! Please fuck me more!" she cried. Stein bared his teeth as he pounded harder, making her legs so numb. She whimpered as he grinded while inside her, probing at a spot that drove her over the edge of sanity. He proceeded by pulling out, then slamming into her again. He did this for a while as Maka cried out in pleasure. A knot began to form in her stomach as she furrowed her brows.
"Stein—"
"I'm getting close, bare with me a little longer!" Though she couldn't as she came on his member. Stein gave her a few final thrusts and climaxed inside her, his cum overflowing with hers. He pulled out and the leftovers suddenly squirted on her breasts. She blushed as she scraped it off with her finger and licked it off.
"Yummy." Stein laid on the bed beside her and put the covers over them. Their nude bodies touched one another as they tangled each other with their arms and legs. He brushed a couple strands out of her face and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and as the fifteen minutes passed, they both fell asleep.