Chapter 32

It was cold and dark, my eyes were clamped shut in fear.

"Clara. Clara come on" I heard somebody whisper. I cautiously opened my eyes, looking to see Scott strapped to a bed. I was strapped too. This just gets even better. This was Stiles' mind?

Scott and I shared a look of fear before trying to struggle through the leather straps. This looked very similar to Eichen House.

Scott seemed to be struggling, which was weird. You know, with super strength and all.

I stopped struggling and stared at him in wonder for a minute before he turned to face me.

"Do I actually need to remind you that you're a werewolf?" I said, arching my eyebrow. That statement didn't seem to settle well with Scott as he continued to give me a confused look.

"We're in Stiles' head" He tried to reason.

"And you're a supernatural creature with supernatural strength!" I exclaimed. Sometimes I wonder what they'd all do without me.

"Break free" I said slowly to him. He nodded, managing to break free rather effortlessly. He ripped the straps from me, they were rather tight, leaving marks around my wrists.

"What now?" Scott asked. How in fresh hell am I supposed to know.

"I don't know" I said in a duh tone. "It's my first time in someone elses head"

"Just stay behind me" He said, walking towards the door and opening it as I followed slowly behind. He seemed a hell of a lot scared than me. And that wasn't a particularly good thing.

As soon as Scott left the door slammed behind him. I threw myself against it but it wouldn't budge as I screamed, pounding against the door.

"Scott!" I cried out. Nothing. I heard a drop of water. Water? I turned around to see I was outside. I was just in Eichen...

I walked down the familiar road to hear two voices.

"How the hell am I supposed to get you home like this?" A girl questioned, back towards me.

"Matt was my ride, call mom and dad" Someone walked passed me, stumbling and slurring. Obviously drunk.

"Are you insane? Mom and dad will kill us" The girl turned around. Elena. That was me.

"Don't call them" I warned. They couldn't hear me?

"Don't do it" I stormed up to myself, trying to slap the phone from my hand, but as soon as the phone hit the floor a giant splash of water came from it. I reeled back, closing and then opening my eyes.

I was underwater. In the car.

Elena was unconcsious at my side, my mom dead in the passenger seat and my dad knocked out.

"Mommy!" I yelled, muffled by the water entering my lungs, painfully it burned my throat as I tried to breath. I was drowning all over again. I smacked my elbow against the glass of the window, cracking it a little. I did it over and over again, tunring back to see my family gone, like they were never there. The window broke, letting me swim out, eyes closed as I coughed.

My eyes opened and I was in a white room. What in fresh hell was happening? I turned to my side to see Scott. I was dripping wet but he just seemed tense.

In front of us, hundreds of feet away was the Nogitsune and Stiles, around some sort of games board on top of a tree stump. Oh great. Scott nodded towards me and we began running.

I ran until my feet burned, even Scott was out of breath as he panted, leaning down on his knees.

"Stiles is part of your pack" I said, Maybe Scott could roar for his attention?!

"What?" he asked confused. They'd seriously be damned without me.

"He's human, but he's still part of the pack right?" I questioned. Scott stood straight nodding.

"Yeah of course" Scott agreed.

"So how do wolves know the location of the rest of the pack?" I smirked at him as he realised what I was hinting at.

"They howl"

---

I took a deep breath, Scott detaching from me as I felt the back of my neck. It wasn't bleeding too bad.

"Did it work?" I questioned, looking around at everyone. Scott rushed over to an unconscious Stiles, slumped in his seat.

"Calm down" Lydia stroked my arm as I practically collapsed back, dizzy and sweating.

"Clara, calm down" Deaton said to me, but that really wasn't helping.

"Clara" Lydia whispered, which actually seemed to work and also wake Stiles up. I guess that's magic banshee powers for you?

Stiles pulled off the duct tape, pulling out cloth from his mouth, getting on to all fours and puking..bandages?

He shuffled back onto the couch, looking at the pile of bandages. Stiles was safe. I went to go hug him, too happy he was back but I was pulled back against Scott's chest as from the bandages emerged the Nogitsune and darkness.

They pushed the Nogitsune onto the couch, ready to attack when Scott suddenly paused.

"Wait!" He demanded. I walked closer, through the bandages I saw the familiar brown eyes. Scott and I picked away the bandages, unwrapping them to reveal Stiles, crying, sweating and terrified.

"Oh my god" I sighed.

"Scott? Clara?" Stiles looked between us, Scott looked terrified, I can see why but for now I'm just happy Stiles is okay.

"Scott" Deaton said in a rather negative tone, which I didn't appreciate. I turned back and saw the door wide open. No Nogitsune and no Lydia.

It took her.