Not Perfect Timing

Reader POV:

I didn't follow Guzma. I ran back inside. I went to Guzma's room if I could find some answers. I looked around. I then heard a a squeaky noise from the door. It was Plumeria.

I didn't notice her. She then walked up to me slowly. She tapped on my shoulder. I got a little scared. I turned around and saw Plumeria.

Plumeria: What ya doin'?

(NAME!): N-nothing...

I removed my hands from under the bed.

Plumeria: Doesn't SEEM like "Nothin'.."

(NAME!): *sighs* What happened to Guzma..?

Plumeria had a confused look. Maybe I wasn't clear enough..

Plumeria: What do' ya' mean..?

(NAME!): Has something happened to Guzma when he was like I don't know..young..?

Plumeria sighs and turns around to the door.

(NAME!): I'm sorry...I know it's too-

I was cut off because Plumeria responded.

Plumeria: Yo..It's okay..but YOU should ask Guzma, himself...

I had a weird look. Like Plumeria didn't know..? Isn't she the admin or something..? Shouldn't she know everything about Guzma? Plus there really good friends.

(NAME!): You don't know..? But aren't you Guzma's friend..?

Plumeria: Yeah..but he doesn't tell me everything...also Kukui is his "best friend"

My eyes widened of the words that Plumeria said. "Kukui is his "best friend". Did I hear that correctly..?

(NAME!): Wait..are you serious..?

Plumeria nodded and got up. She waved her in a "bye" motion. And then she walked out of the room. I was more curious about Guzma's past.

*LATER*

Guzma has arrived back at the Mansion. He seemed..uhh drunk..? I decided I would ask Guzma tomorrow cause in his state right now..yeah I don't think he's gonna answer.

Later, Plumeria ordered the Grunts to sent up a bed for me. It was pretty quick actually. I finally got a room to myself also since I still have my Pokemons from the missions...

I started to release all my Pokemons. I told them to be quiet since maybe Guzma might take them back again! And I didn't want that to happen. They stayed silent.

I set up my stuff in this tiny room. I also realized I was still wearing this RIDICULOUS outfit from Guzma. I started to change into my clothes. Until something happened...

(Door making noise)

I turned around shocked and embarrassed. Guzma walked in me naked. He was startled and blushing. I was blushing too.

(NAME!): HEY! G-GET OUT!

I slammed the door in front of Guzma. I hope he wasn't drunk still...

*MEANWHILE WITH GUZMA..*

Guzma was standing outside of my room. He was still shocked and blushing.

A Grunt walked passed him. The Grunt noticed that his boss was shocked and blushing.

Grunt 1: Yo..Boss, Ya' good--

Guzma: WHAT YA WANT..?!

Grunt 1:Boss, ya' seem to be..flustered..?

Guzma: YEAH! WHATEVER! LEAVE!

Grunt 1: UHHH! Y-YEAH G!

The Grunt ran off downstairs. Guzma pulled on his hair. You could hear him scream.

Guzma: WHATS WRONG WITH YA', GUZMA!

*BACK TO THE READER*

You could hear Guzma's conversation from this stupid door. You decided to respond.

(NAME!): HEY! GUZMA! STOP YELLING!

Guzma: YOU, STOP YELLIN'!

Guzma got angrier and walked over to his room. You then sighed and got right into bed. You were still embarrassed that Guzma walked in while you were dressing. The thought of it made you blush even more. Slowly you drifted off becoming sleepy.

*NEXT MORING~*

I blinked my eyes. I realized it was morning. I rubbed my eyes. I then saw Guzma on top of you. Your eyes slowly became more clear. You then jumped out of shock.

(NAME!): G-GUZMA! UHH! THE HECK! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

Guzma: You didn't close your fuckin' door yesterday!

"OH NO! He remembers! Shit! Ugh! I thought he might've forgot but nope!"

(NAME!): W-We'll umm..sorry..*blushes*

Guzma: Ugh..next time..*blushes* close the door so I don't or any of us walk in while your..umm..dressin'

He then walked out of your room. You then got out of bed. You then got all of your Pokemons back into your Pokeballs.

You then walked out of your room. You saw everyone downstairs, just waiting on you. You then rolled your eyes and came downstairs. Plumeria walked up to you and she greeted you.

Plumeria: Yo..

(NAME!): Hey...

Plumeria: Did ya' ask him..?

(NAME!): No..it didn't seem like the perfect timing..

Plumeria: Oh..well where's boss..?

You shrugged. We all waited for Guzma. He didn't show up. You started to get worried. You told Plumeria that you were going to go out for a bit. She nodded yes and let you go.

You ran out of the Mansion.

"*sighs* Where are you Guzma.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AYYYY! IM DONE WITH THE 4th chapter? Lol I don't remember shit! lol anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter lol. Idk where am I'm getting at for this book! I'm just spitting out random ideas for this book..lol

(WORD COUNT: 832)