Exploration and Answers

Reader POV:

I went towards the door and headed out. I still had Pajamas on but I hope they wouldn't care. I then went downstairs. Nobody there. I checked the kitchen. Nobody there. I checked the Grunts rooms. Nobody inside. I thought to myself like "WHERE THE HELL DID EVERYONE GO?!". You then saw Guzma came inside the Mansion. He then looked up at you and face palmed his face. He walked towards you.

Guzma: Get changed...

(NAME!): Why..?

Guzma: Cuz..Your gonna help us today, again..

(NAME!): *sighs* Fine!

Guzma: Here..be right back, kid..

He walked inside his room. He came back with a big jacket, tank top, and long baggy pants. You were amazed how big everything was...

Guzma: WELL DON'T YA' STAND THERE LIKE AN IDIOT! CHANGE, BRAT!

I then nodded nervously. I ran straight to Guzma's Room. I got rid of my old clothes and slid on Guzma's clothes. He's clothes didn't really fit you very much but loved his jacket. You then came out and showed Guzma. He smiled and grabbed your puny hand. You then blushed and felt pain cause he's hand was like a boulder squishing your hand.

*LATER AT SOME BUSHES*

Me, Plumeria, and Guzma were hiding in some bushes so we could steal some Pokemons. I stood there angrily looking at Guzma.

Plumeria: It's gonna be a'right, kid..you don't hafta steal Pokemons, okay..?

Guzma turned to Plumeria confused.

Guzma: Plums, what the fuck! She's helping us!

Plumeria: No! She a'int! Just let her chill, Guz..

Guzma: Ugh! Fine! But she has to help us another time, a'right Plums!?

Plumeria: Tch..Fine..boss

Guzma turned his head towards the little girl again. I stood there angrily again. Plumeria looked at you and smiled. You smiled back at Plumeria. Guzma then got up and walked over to the child. I wanted to help but Plumeria held me back. She knew I was gonna help the kid..

Guzma then snatched the pokeball out of the little girls hand. She yelled at Guzma. Guzma yelled back at the kid angrily but giddy at the same time. The kid cried. That made me more pissed off. I then pushed Plumeria's hand away. She tried to stop me but she failed. I then grabbed the Pokeball out of Guzma's hand. He got angry and pissed off. I then kneeled down to the kid and gave her Pokeball back. I then told the girl to run.

Guzma: HEY! KID! GET BACK HERE-! YA' SON OF A BITCH! WHY DID YA' DO THAT?!

(NAME!): CAUSE! I CAN!

Plumeria then jumped out and tried to stop our silly fight.

Plumeria: OKAY OKAY! BREAK IT UP!

Guzma: BUT PLUMS! SHE-!

Plumeria: CHILL OUT, G!

Guzma: BUT SHE RUINED OUR-!

Plumeria: I. SAID. CHILL. OUT!

Guzma: FINE!

He then smashed a tree and mumbled curse words while he walks away. Plumeria turns to me.

Plumeria: Now..I know it's hard not to stop Guzma and I stealing Pokemons..but ya' hafta deal with this shit...

(NAME!): *sighs* Yes..

Plumeria: Why don' acha have a talk with Guz for a while..?

(NAME!): Why..? I don't wanna talk with that bad guy!