minus

Hello everyone,

(or ten to eleven readers who gave this book a try!)

First of all, thank you so much for reading this story which had random updates to no updates to daily updates. Yup, I know it was haphazard and in the midway I had a tiny thought to delete this story as I wasn't able to write anything.

But.

But I continued because I was adamant and wanted to keep up my writing habit. Most of my updates were during midnight because that was the only part of day when I got little time and scribbled out this story. Yup, for me this was purely unedited scribbles, though it was emotional wreck.

Well, I'll start with my usual how it all started to how it all ended.

The inspiration came along my flash fiction series 'two lines' which I wrote in fb as statuses. I wanted to write a short story, which expressed million feelings in few words. You can see that the chapters are short and crisp, and if you observe carefully, you'll find the whole story not being much descriptive when it comes to materialistic things. Everything focussed on what we feel and how we feel.

Before writing story I had read some (or many) articles on human psychology, some good book recommendations (yes, I haven't read most of the books listed in this story) and also articles on life of a ISRO scientist or any scientist, and the ISRO.

After my story related study, I plotted it and characters were developed. All the characters were new, nothing related to my personal life (unlike my other stories where most of the characters are inspired from true and living homo sapiens) except the passion for science of Kanak is something I drived from my own love for science. And later, it moved on and as characters developed I made them to write for themselves. Simple as it is. Or not.

Last few chapters were hard. Reasons- I wanted to explain all the reasons for the two characters to be apart, but it would have destroyed the essence of story. The reader's brain should work and understand what could have been other reasons.

The story of Mrs. Tara Gayakwad and Anwesha Dutta were just the superficial issues, and those who have connected to Kanak and Bhaskar would have got it. If not, you haven't felt their story yet.

Again, thanks to each and every person who read this story and made it to #26 in hotlist of short story (Yay!)

With all my ramblings, I end my show here. The upcoming chapters would be of graphics and a beautiful playlist made for "Two Lines" in app- Saavn.

Love,
Suganthi Lakshmi Narayanan.