• T W E L V E •

Start from the beginning

"I had that deer." I heard him whisper while Normani chuckled.

"Come on I'll handle the squirrels." She giggled at the dead animals in Austin's hands.

"The one time I step on a branch- I had that deer Mani." Austin spoke determined to let her know that he had the now dead animal.

"Sure you did."

As I reentered the little camp I had noticed Dinah talking to Seth as Lauren yawned as she stood up.

"Girl I need a shower-" Ally cut herself off when she screamed causing us to shoot up and run to her but she jumped away from her bus mat.

"What?! What the hell?!" I yelled but quickly hushed myself knowing we were out in the open.

"There's a spider." She gasped and I stopped everything as I looked at her seriously.

"Ally-" I stopped myself and pinched the bridge of my nose and lightly shook my head.

I heard Lauren start to laugh and I turned around as Shawn skinned the animal he hunted.

"What?! It could bite me and I'll be dead faster compared to those evil people biting me." She crossed her arms as her floppy bun swayed with her body as she stomped her foot to make her point.

"Yeah, true Ally." Lauren's voice wavered as she kept in a laugh and Normani cracked up as Austin tripped over his own foot and the deer fell with him.

"Get it off me!" He quickly said with fearful eyes and I dragged the heavy animal off of his back.

"Thank god! I'm starving." Dinah mumbled as she looked at the deer.

"Well looks like we're staying a bit longer boss." Austin smirked at me as he dragged the deer towards Shawn.

"Yeah, yeah." I waved him off while I looked towards the tent and noticed Hailee stretching with a moan.

"That feeling is amazing." She groaned before giving us a relaxed satisfied smile.

I heard Shawn chuckle lowly and we turned to him to see him laughing at us before shaking his head.

"You all are so...I don't know." He chuckled and turned to the half skinned squirrel.

"Finally warming back up Shawnie sheep?" Hailee smirked at the our friend and he just shrugged again as his smile faded.

"Nice going Haiz." Austin mumbled and Hailee punched his arm.

"Like you could try any better." She hissed and I rolled my eyes as I took another deep breath.

"After we eat we need to get kicking them rocks." I stated as I dug through my bag and the group looked at me as Lauren rubbed Leo's head.

"I want to be in California in the next two days and if we're not I'm killing Tristan." I threatened and Ally frowned slightly as she looked away fearfully.

"Then Connor if we're one more day late." I spoke clenching my jaw knowing it was wrong.

"Okay Y/NN come with me for a second." Dinah stood up and I frowned but she just pulled me up anyways.