• N I N E •

"God damnit!" Tristan cried out loudly and I looked up at the sky seeing the sun start to creep up.

"Here bite on this." Austin said shoving a rag into his mouth then trying to lift his arm.

"Bloody hell!" He yelled through the rag and Austin looked down at him.

"Okay you ready? I'm gonna pop it back into place." He warned but Tristan just shook his head in fear.

"Okay on three I'm gonna pop it alright?" He stated rather than asked but Tristan yelled him an aggressive no.

"Okay..." Austin mumbled and I could see his nerves start to act up again,

"One!" He said and quickly snapped his arm back into place with a pop.

Tristan screamed in pain and I sighed getting up as I handed Austin a dirty shirt of his along with a bandage wrap. Tristan groaned as tears sprung to his eyes and Austin quickly wrapped his arm and shoulder up with the bandage before making a sling out of his red shirt.

"You said on three."

Tristan stayed laying down on the ground with tears in his eyes but Austin sat him up and made him take a pain killer.

"Try not to move that arm so much Tristan." Austin sighed but he just ignored him as he sat in pain looking down at the sand.

"Grab whatever you can alright? We're leaving." I said loud enough for the whole group to hear as I stood up.

"What? Why? We're all beaten up we won't get very far." James spoke out and I nodded looking around.

"Yeah I get it but we won't survive very long if we stay in a desert either! Especially since it's fucking summer now get up-"

"Why do you have to call all the shots? I don't understand! You're the one who got us here down the damn hill with less supplies." Brad stood up with a small limp and I started to get even more angry.

"Did I fucking ram into us? Huh?! No I didn't! And if we stay here we'll all die within a few days from dehydration! Half of our water is gone because it was smashed and again not my fault. If you want to stay then by all means stay because you are on fucking thin ice. So thin that I can't even see if it's fucking there!" I snarled at him as I pushed him down onto the ground causing him to groan.

"Now stop fucking with me and get up we are all hurt but we have to go." I yelled angrily and they all got up besides Seth.

They all walked towards the back of the bus and I grabbed my bag and a water bottle ready to walk up the hill.

"Hey, where're you going?" Connor asked lightly and I looked at him while Lauren quickly took her backpack and walked up to me with a questioning gaze.

"I'm going up the hill to see if Hailee's there and if she isn't then we know who fucked us over but if she is..we have a vehicle. Thanks to Lauren." I turned to her and she gave me a small smile before I started to walk again.

"Really mate? Do you think that small pickup truck will handle all of us?" Brad asked and I shook my head looking back at him,

"We'll see but if it won't I'll be glad to drop you out first." I said and he just rolled his eyes before turning back to the bus.

"Can we try and hurry I know there's hella snakes out here and I'm not trying to die from a snake bite or anything poisonous." Lauren asked looking around the ground and I nodded as my pace quickened.

"Yeah come on." I grabbed her hand without much thought and I helped her pace as I guided her up the hill.

"Do you think we'll be okay?" She asked after a couple minutes of silence but I just shrugged.