Preference 24- another boy finds out you self harm

Liam(Zayn 15)- You honestly stopped caring. You didn't care if it was bad for you. You just needed a release.

It's not like living with your brother Liam was bad, it was really good actually. It's been making you happier. But that never stopped the hate.

You were just a tad over weight, but it looked good on you. Yet, their were those fans who wouldn't, couldn't accept that. So they treated you like crap.

Liam had never noticed the marks on your wrist, the cuts that layer them, but that is for the best. It isn't like you make it obvious, all you did was wear long sleeves, all you did. Even though it was summer. A boiling hot summer. You thought no one had noticed, but you were wrong.

Liam had asked Zayn to stay with you while he recorded in the studio because he felt something had been off with you. Zayn had noticed too. You didn't really care that much, Zayn was cool.

Zayn and you were just sitting in a boiling hot room watching some tv.

"Aren't you hot love?" Zayn asked, sliding his arm around you shoulders.

"Not really" you lied snuggling into Zayn.

"How come all you ever wear is long sleeves" Zayn says turning off the tv. You were getting scared now.

"I just I just like them ok. I like the warmth." You lied again.

"Show me your wrists" he told you.

You shook your head and tried moving your hands behind your back, but Zayn caught them.

You struggled agnaist his grip as he rolled up your sleeves, gasping at what he saw before him.

"I'm gonna assume Liam doesn't know" he said looking into your eyes.

You shake your head, hoping he would just drop the subject.

"I've got to tell him babe" he told you.

"No no please. Please please you can't please" you sobbed to Zayn.

"Hey hey shh. It'll be ok. Alright. He can help you. He will help you. Please. You've just gotta trust me" he says wipping your tears.

Later that night Zayn sits Liam down and tells him. You could hear Liam's foot stares racing up the stairs and the run to your room. You jump when the door swings open.

"I'm so so sorry. It'll be ok now, I'm here now" Liam says tackling you in a hug.

Zayn (Louis 14) When you cut, you didn't make it obvious. You wouldn't group them up, you would do 1 maybe even 3, all over your body.

Such as your legs and arms and stomach. You would put some here and there, making it look like as if it was an accident. If someone asked how you got one cut on your arm, Harry's cat. If it was one on your leg, then it was a shaving accident. These lies would go on and on, every body believing everyone.

"You know what's funny" a voice said snapping you out of your thoughts. Louis walked over to you and continued "I don't recall you telling me about what happened here" he said picking up your arm, showing off 2 new cuts in different places.

"Ya Harry's cat really doesn't like me" you told Louis.

"And the funny part is, these look brand new, maybe a day or two. And I've been staying here the past few days. And you haven't left the house once. So how could his cat do that to you? Hmm."

"Well it's jus-"

"And how about these ones on you leg? You can't be having those many shaving accidents. And I'm sure I'd see more on your stomach. So tell y/n. Where did all these cuts come from?" Louis pestered at you.