Preference 20- You're sick and he takes care of you

*AUTHORS NOTE* - sorry I haven't been on in so long! I've been really sick and had to go to the hospital twice! But I'm ok now and I'm back!

A new thing I'll be starting is carrot facts! I'll be throwing in simple and old facts about the boys in some of my preferences! Hope you enjoy!

Niall (5) - "I WANT MOMMY!" You screamed as your brother tried to put you to sleep in his bed.

You'd been very sick all day, throwing up, stomach ache, not to mention the high fever. Your mom and dad had left home for the weekend to visit Greg, his wife, and the new baby.

But all you wanted was your mom.

"Shh mommy isn't here baby. But I am. I'll make you feel better. I promise. Shh don't cry baby", Niall said picking you up and rocking you.

"NI" you yelled and he knew. He rushed you to the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat and sat you in front of it. He pulled your hair back as soon as you started to throw up.

"NINI" you cried from the ground. All you wanted was to feel better.

"I know it hurts princess! I would trade places with you if I could" he said setting you on the counter.

He got a wet rag and rubbed it over your mouth, and then he took your tooth brush and brushed your teeth.

He picked you up and carried you to his room and layed you in his bed and he crawled in next to you. He started singing you lullabies in hope it would put you to sleep.

"I love you NiNi" you said into his chest right before you fell asleep.

Liam(2)- Your cries were very loud, and noticable at four in the morning. Your tummy hurt really bad and you wanted your brother to come save you.

"What's wrong baby" Liam said picking you up from your crib.

"Tummy" you sobbed into him.

"Aww sweetie" he said rocking you back and forth, in hopes of calming you, which didn't help that much.

"Let's go get some medicane" he said, and you of course started to scream. What child likes medicane?

He brought you to the bathroom and got out some medicane and put a little in a cup, because a spoon would be too dangerous. *random carrot fact- Liam's afraid of spoons*

"NO NO NO" you screamed and cried as Liam tried to put some medicane in your mouth.

"Drink it or I'm going to force you" he tried to tell you as nice as possible.

You screamed and cried some more before Liam pinched your nose and you opened your mouth for air. He took his chase and put the medicane in your mouth and held your mouth shut until he knew you swallowed your medicane.

He picked you up and you screamed and hit him. You were mad he forced you to take that horrible medicane!

"No Y/n! We don't hit no matter what. I'm sorry I made you take it. I just wanted you to feel better." By the time he was done talking, you were asleep in his arms.

He brought you back to his room to make sure you were safe for the rest of the night.

Harry (14) - You groaned and tried to hold back tears as you rolled around your bed. Your stomach hurt and you were extremely nauseous.

Harry came into your room as soon as he heard your desperate cries of pain.

"Y/n. Hunny. What's wrong" he asked pulling you into his arms.

"No no don't touch me. It will make it worse" you gasped out.

He let go of you and felt your head, which was burning up. He left your room and returned with a wet rag.

He rubbed it against your face and head, hoping it may help your fever.

"Oh god. I'm gonna be -" you said running from your room to your bathroom, Harry close behind.

You started to throw up in the toilet and Harry held your hair back. Once you were done he helped you up and flushed the toilet.

He stayed in the bathroom when you brushed your teeth and then he helped you to his room where he put you in bed and tucked you in.

He got a bucket, heating pad, and some ice.

He put the bucket next to the bed, he turned on to heating pad and put it on your tummy, and held the ice to your head.

"No. Ice cold." You said, trying to push the ice from your head.

"I know babe, but it's gonna help you a lot." He said putting it back on your head. He held it there till your fever was gone.

By the time it was gone, you were already fast asleep.

Zayn(17) - You were unnaturally sick. You had one of the worst stomach bugs like ever. You couldn't stop throwing up, even when your stomach was empty! You even started to throw up blood.

After throwing up blood twice Zayn brought you to the hospital. They said since it was a stomach bug they couldn't do much. But they could keep you in a room and keep an eye on you incase anything gets worse.

You couldn't eat. If you even tried you'd throw up. Zayn started getting worried after three days of you not eating.

The hospital said they could put you on a feeding tube but you would still be sick.

Zayn told them that he would try and feed you, but if he couldn't he would have no choice but to put you on a feeding tube.

"C'mon just one bite. Just try for me" he said holding a spoon of soup to your mouth. You shook your head and told him you couldn't.

"Y/n if you can't even try, I'm gonna have no choice but to let the hospital put you on a feeding tube." He told you.

You finally opened your mouth when he said that, and you managed to finish the soup in about an hour.

It was actually the only food you were able to hold down. After about a week you were better and Zayn could take you home.

Louis(8) - You only had a bad cold, but Louis was treating you like you were dying. He wouldn't let you feed yourself, go to the bathroom alone, or be in your room.

Louis and you were currently sat in his room watching spongebob when you started to cough a lot. Louis got tissue and covered your mouth for you.

When you were done he threw away your tissue and pulled you into his arms rocking you.

"Aww my poor little baby. Is my baby ok now? Wanna take a little nap? I think you need a nap" Louis said while rocking you.

"Lou I'm not a baby and I don't need a nap" you snapped at him.

"Awe I think my little baby is a bit cranky. I think you defiantly need a nap now" he said putting the covers on you and turning the tv off.

"I think I'm gonna throw up" you cried to him after a few minutes.

He picked you up and rushed you to the bathroom where you threw up everything in your stomach.

You cried and said how disgusting you felt. Louis turned on the bath, stripped you of your cloth, and put you in the bath.

You insisted you could wash yourself but Louis disagreed. He washed your hair and body, he even gave you a rubber duck in hope it would entertain you. No, it just made you mad he was treating you like a baby.

You didn't understand why he was acting like this. He was the one who always forced you to stay up late with him.

Maybe he even treated Lottie this way. I guess your big bro was just worries about you.