Chapter 1 [revised]

Taeyeon, Jessica, and Tiffany all have the same last name because they are siblings.

---------

Baekhyun was currently at EXO's dorm. They are fixing themselves, dressing themselves because they will go to Mall to buy school supplies as the school will start next week. Ngayon lang sila ginanahan na bumili dahil tinamad sila noong mga nakaraang araw.

Nakabihis na ang lahat maliban kina Chanyeol, Suho, at Kris na tanging inaantay nilang matapos.

After a few minutes, the three are already done and they went to their on the way to the Mall.

In the van, some are playing mobile games through their phone, some are having conversation, some are just scrolling down through their phone, and Kris was the only who's silent; making noises wasn't his style.

While Baekhyun was scrolling through instagram, he thought of vising the underground website of the school. The teachers and the principal are not aware of the existence of the website. The website was leaded by the president of the student council. In the website, you could see the student's profile, grade ranking of students, the transferees, and school gossips.

"Hyung, may mga transferee daw," Baekhyun informed them. The 11 others looked at him with full of curiosity.

"Siyam na babae from KPOP University," Baekhyun added.

"Anong mga info ang nakalagay diyan?" Asked Suho.

"Well, the first one is named Erika Kim, her korean name is Taeyeon. She's 16 years old," said Baekhyun.

"Jessica Kim. Korean name, Suyeon. 16 years old," said Kris plainly as he peaked at Baekhyun's phone.

Luhan was also looking at Baekhyun's phone, katabi lang niya si Baekhyun kaya kitang-kita niya. "The third girl's name is Stephanie Kim, her korean name is Miyoung. She's also 16 years old," said Luhan.

"Are they triplets?" Chen asked.

"Possibly," said Kyungsoo. "They all have the same last name and age."

"Sigurado ba kayong triplets yan? Hindi naman sila magkakamukha ah. Well, yung Jessica at Erika medyo magkahawig pero yung Stephanie ang layo," Chanyeol commented.

"Aba, malay namin. We're just reading what's written in here. Wala namang nakalagay kung magkamag-anak ba sila o ano," Baekhyun replied.

"Ang gaganda sana kaso sobrang puti," Kai commented. "May dugo pa ba 'yang mga 'yan?" Maputi na nga maputla pa."

"Maitim ka lang kamo!" Chenle teased that made them all laugh and Kai frown.

"Hush! Tumigil na nga kayo," saway ni Suho. "Ituloy ang pagbasa, Baek."

"The fourth girl's name is Im Yoona, she's also sixteen," said Sehun.

"The fifth girl is Kwon Yuri, 16 years old din," read Kai. "Mukhang sexy 'tong isang 'to, ah."

"The sixth is Seo Joohyun, she's fifteen," said Chanyeol. "Fourth year na agad siya pero fifteen palang."

"Lee Sunkyun. Sixteen," read Xiumin as he eat his baozi.

Lay who just woke up from his nap looked at Baekhyun's phone. "Nasa pang 8th na tayo, di ba? Kim Hyoyeon, sixteen."

"And the last but not the least! Choi Sooyoung, 16 years old," said Tao.