Engineer X Reader (L)

Start from the beginning

"How much farther sheila?" Sniper asked, the upcoming scenery starting to perfectly reflect on his tainted glasses.

"We're here!" you squealed, your tired legs suddenly jumping back to life as the clean white sand crept into the spaces between your toes. The bushes and vegetation came to a halt and the wide azure sea stretched out in a wide blanket that extended towards the horizon. The men stared in awe with twinkling eyes, and as they looked to the left, they caught sight of the massive lodge that they'll be staying at for the time being, situated a stone's throw away from the main beach. Blood pumped into their veins and they made a dash for it, eager to savor as much as they can in this place they call heaven.

You clutched onto the hem of your shirt and playfully glared at Ms. Pauling. She only smiled, put on her favorite- or only- pair of shades before heading out and meeting up with the guys, who have also taken off their tops to take in the pleasant sun rays.

As for the engineer, you dared to take a peak at your man and nearly gawked at the toned muscles and firm biceps you never knew he's been hiding underneath that modest red uniform he wears at work. He still had a little bit of belly; but really it didn't matter.

Damn Dell...

"Hey sweet pea," he called out, waving an eager hand out in the air when he caught you looking him on, "c'mere, we're gonna swim with'da guys!"

"Uh- I'm coming Dell!" you shouted with a smile, waving back at him.

He turned his back on you and it only gave you the godly opportunity of observing him from behind. The contours of his back matched his body type well: blocky, short, but fit, with a little bit of soft on the side. Unfortunately for you and your perverted eyes, he wore those loose, tie-around-the-waist kinds of shorts, also in a shade of red, and used them as swimming trunks. It would be impossible to say if his butt was also stocky and firm just like the rest of his muscles.

What is wrong with you, (Y/N)?

I don't see what's so wrong about trying to figure out if my boyfriend has a muscular ass.

Everything!

You're just being paranoid; try to be more like me!

Dude, I am you!

It was a while before you realized that you had spaced out again and when you looked back at the sparkling, almost blinding, waters of the sea, you managed to take in a deep breath, brought your shirt over your head, and sashayed over to the area of the beach where the guys have grouped themselves in. You were filled with radiance, and a sudden boldness seemed to consume you; for a moment, Ms. Pauling's idea appeared to be one of genius and you nearly bounced as you awaited to see the look on Engineer's face!

***

"Where in tarnation is (Y/N)?" Dell scratched his bald head, fixing his eyes from one crowd to an enthusiastic group of volleyball players. He had to take off his goggles, which was a rare sight for the team, just to get a clearer picture of the view around him.

"I think I'm gonna go-"

"Holy dooley, is that (Y/N)?"

All nine pairs of eyes turned to where you walked; and once it was just Engie, but now even Sniper lifted his glasses to take a better look at this mystifying display unfolding before him.

There you were, wearing a scanty two-piece lemon green bathing suit that barely covered anything on your body. It's straps were thin and elastic, almost like a gaunt rope, allowing for a sturdy but comfortable fit.

Despite the growing anxiety, you held your head high and though there was that shred of timidness and uncertainty about your gait, the flawed attribute only made you that much more appealing in the Texan's darkening eyes and he fixed his orbs on you, everything else lagging and dragging behind like some slow motion scenes from those cheesy action movies.