"Well don't fucking snap at me and expect me not to fucking care-"

"I love you." I spoke softly, cutting him off.

"I love you too, Ellie." He sighed and glanced back at me. "You just need to sleep. Just sleep for a bit and everything will be okay."

I nodded and laid down slowly, rubbing my stomach. The cramps had gone away for the most part. Though they left a lingering stomach ache, I managed to relax enough to be able to sleep. The sleep lasted quite a bit, it wasn't until I heard the car doors open and close that I opened my eyes. I looked around and stretched. I spotted Louis with the luggage. He handed the luggage to a bell boy and directed him on what flight they were meant to go on. I smiled softly and leaned back on the seat. It wasn't long before he came back to the car. This time he came to my side and opened the door.

"Well, hello!" He grinned, leaning in to peck my lips.

"Hi.." I smiled against his lips, pecking them back as he pulled away.

"Have a nice sleep?" He asked, stepping closer and wrapping my legs around his torso. Before I could answer I felt him tense up and heard him let out a soft groan.

I giggled softly at this because I knew what this meant. It's happened many times before. "Seriously, Louis? Now?" I asked.

"I just-" He stuttered, attempting to get impossibly closer to me. "I want to make you mine. Right here." He whispered darkly, clutching on to my waist.

"And why don't you?" I asked, closing my eyes as I felt him press kisses against my neck.

"Listen closely.." He whispered and stayed completely still.

"Listen to what?" I whispered back.

"Sh.."

Click

That's what it was.

Click

I kept my eyes closed and let Louis kiss my neck. "Don't acknowledge them.." He mumbled against my skin "If they know we know, they'll approach us." I tilted my head to the side, allowing him all the access he needed. It wasn't long before I felt a smirk spread across his lips "Headline; Louis Tomlinson and girlfriend Eleanor Calder having sex in an airport parking lot!?" he whisper shouted.

Click. Click.

"Absolutely not." I shook my head and pulled away to look at him.

"Not what I mean, nuthead." He spoke with a chuckle, pulling me back to him. "I'm not taking the chance of someone seeing you. I meant, why not just give them a fake little show?"

"Fake? We fake sex?" I asked in an amused tone as I let him return his lips to my neck.

"Now you've got it.." He pulled away slightly and moved my leggings down to my ankles.

"I thought you said this was fake." I mumbled quickly as he finished taking my leggings off.

Click. Click. Click.

"It is. This is all you're taking off." He whispered and set my leggings besides me.

"My turn." I smirked and grabbed the waistband of his sweats, pushing them down to his thighs. I moved his boxers down the slightest before wrapping my legs around him again, pulling him in.

Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click. Click.

I heard the clicks grow frantic and smirked. Louis let out a silent laugh as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. I moved one of my hand to his hair, letting my fingers become tangled between his chestnut locks while the other hand wrapped around his waist. I buried my face into his shoulder as I felt his hips begin to slowly move. I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes as I felt him thrust against me.