"I got you bitch" Little Tito groaned has hand tighten painfully in my hair.

I swung out blindly, my hands making contact with nothing but air. Little Tito pulled me back against his chest. I felt the knife digging into the skin on my neck.

"I'm going to mess you up so bad." He hissed in my ear.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw his friendly looked nervously around. "It's getting lighter, let's just take her purse and go." He mumbled.

"Take my purse." I said. They would be sadly disappointed but really they were stupid if they thought Walmart cashiers made money. Hell, the only person who probably made money in this hell hole was the CEO.

"Pretty, stupid, bitch, it's not the money I want." He grunted.

Of course not, I couldn't be that lucky. I felt the knife dig deeper into the skin on my my neck. I whimpered. I couldn't help it. If I died, my dad wouldn't make it. He barely survived my mother's death. I had to try to stay alive which meant I had do my best. I seen enough movies to know fighting was my best choice or screaming fire. Duh, why didn't I think of that early. It was like V8 moment. I opened my mouth to scream but Little Tito must've figured out my next move because he slapped his free hand over my mouth. So I did the next best thing and bit his hand. Sadly biting some hand is not as effective as they would have you think, and god forbid if you think about the germs you are biting into.  It's just grossed totally grossed. Plus I had the added benefit of pissing him off some more. He yanked my head back and I did the only thing I could think of: jabbed him in his abs and stomped my foot on his toes as hard as I could. I had the satisfaction of hearing him cry out in pain.  I felt a brief sting on my neck but I was to busy spitting out the nasty taste of his has hand  and wiping my mouth on the sleeve of my shirt. 

It took me a few minutes to see the blood on the edge of my shirt. Upon spotting that I promptly lost it.  I turned around and started screaming at the asshole.

" I hope to God that knife was clean.   If I die of tetanus,  I am going to haunt your ass into the after life."  I was screaming so loud that people were finally noticing.

I saw a teen with her damn phone out.  I would probably be on YouTube in a few hours.   I turned to the other dude who looked like a deer in the headlights of an on coming train.

"You" I pointed my finger at him. "Don't even think about fucking with me because I will kill you." I screeched.

I heard Little Tito starting to straighten up.  I kicked the asshole in his balls too.  I took great satisfaction in seeing Little Tito fall to the ground.

"You filthy piece of shit.  Don't mess with us underpaid, over worked, stressed out employees." I screeched and kicked him again because I was a violent person who had a long freaking day. 

Just as I was about smash down on Little Tito's knife holding fingers, I saw the blue and red flashing lights.  I was not surprised that they showed up.  I finally get the situation under control and the boys in blue arrive to handle the easy part.  I looked down at Little Tito and smiled like the crazy bitch I was.  I then stepped on his hand and grounded my heel for all I was worth.  I heard him scream out in pain.  I saw the other asshole run towards the cops. 

"She's possessed."  He screamed at the cops.

"Save me from that crazy bitch." He begged.

To be fair, I am sure I looked crazy. My hair was probably messed up. I had blood on my neck and my shirt. Somehow my jeans had gotten ripped and I am sure my smile was quite scary. I saw the cops look me over. Damn, wouldn't you know that they were both hot. I mean put me on a damn calendar hot. Clearly my mating instincts were not damage in the unfolding drama.

I heard Little Tito groan and I walked over ready to stomp on his hand all over again.

"Madam, I wouldn't do that." Officer Mchottie warned.

"Just one more time, please. " I begged. I even gave him my puppy dog eyes. 

"Hot damn, Harley Quin works at Walmart" I heard someone say. 

Officer Mchottie blinked at me a few times.  I guess he wasn't use to people asking nicely or he was trying to figure out how to deal with a crazy employee.  His look made me glance at my clothes. Holy shit my Walmart vest was ripped. 
I turned around and looked at Little Tito, "You ripped my vest.  My boss is going to make me pay for a new vest.  It is all your fault so give me your wallet or I am going to beat the shit out of you?" I screeched.

"Madam that's robbery with intent to do harm."
Office Mchottie, whose name tag read C. Lebfou, was clearly missing a few marbles.

"He tried to rob me, a Walmart employee.  He cut me. If get tetanus I am going to kill that mother fucker." I shouted pointing to Little Tito.  "And that asshole, accosted me."  I said walking over to the unconscious Charlie, Marlie whatever his name was.
"Who in there right mind robs a Walmart cashier.  I mean if you are going to rob someone wouldn't hanging out at Bloomingdales be a better idea?  I  mean really  cheap people shop at Walmart."