5

<A/N Arianna in MM> <you'll find out who that is😅>
Tati POV
"Tati, ever since I met you I've always had a lil crush on you. And as time went by that crush turned into something else. I think I love you. Now this ring isn't a marriage ring-" Dillyn said
"OH THANK GOD" I sighed.
"Lemme finish. This is a promise ring. I promise to never cheat on you. I promise to never break your heart. I promise to never make you cry because of my stupid ways. I promise to never call you out of your name. I promise to never hit you or abuse you. I promise to always give you bomb ass dick. I promise to always give you head. I promise to-" "OK NIGGA DAMN GET TO THE POINT!" Some random dude said.
"Shut up! Let them have the moment." Brookie said.
"I promise to always treat you like my Queen. But only if....you be my girl. So will you?" Dillyn said looking at me in my eyes the entire time.
"I...." I said not knowing what to say.
"Please babygirl" he said looking so sincere, so fragile, like if I said no, he'd break into a million pieces and never be able to be fixed again.
"Yes Dillyn yes!" I said screaming. I jumped into his arms and pecked his lips a million times.
"AWHHHH" said Brooklyn crying.
"Brooklyn what are you crying for?" I said laughing.
"This is so cute. I can't help but cry." Brooklyn said laughing too. Then she stopped laughing and started crying real tears.
"What's wrong now Brook?" Dill said.
"Why can't anybody cuff me? It's cuffing
season in this school and nobody wants me." She said looking sad.
"I'll cop you" said almost all of boys in the school besides Dill. Crazy thing is that they said it at the same time. Even Lucas said it.
"Shut up Lucas." Brook said. He sighed. Imma have to talk to him about this.
Lucas POV
After school we went to Brook's house cause lowkey that's our hangout spot. We got there and I went straight to the kitchen. Tatiana followed me.
"Wassup Ta-" I started.
"Don't fuck around Lucas what's your problem?" Tati said looking me in my eyes.
"What the fu-" I tried to say. But once again she cut me off.
"Don't play dumb. You're feeling my best bitch." She said smirking.
"Ok maybe I am. So what? I give her signals all the time and she's too blind to see that I want her. It's crazy because that's my best friend since birth but I love her and I wanna have her." I said looking all gloomy. I know she's the one because I'll never get sad over some bitch. Ever. And she's definitely not a bitch.
"You have to make her realize. Giving her little nudges ain't gon work baby boy. You gotta go all out. Do some shit that's gon make her ass wake up. And I gotta plan for that Luke. You down?" Tati said looking devious. Oh shit.
"Whatever it takes." I said confidently.
"Ight so here's the plan....."
Wednesday, August 24
Brooklyn POV
The next day I did my hygiene stuff and put on my clothes. I was feeling dressy today. I don't know why. But I followed my feelings and put on this bomb outfit. I braided the front of my hair and left the rest curly since I washed my hair when I got in the shower. I put on my beige flats then I put on my black lacy choker. I put on my hoops and my gold Rolex. Finally I put on my favorite glasses. They're not real but I just love them. I took a picture in the mirror and I actually looked deco👍🏽👌🏽.
<A/N deco is my lil abbreviation for decent. It's pronounced dee-so>

 It's pronounced dee-so>