4

Brooklyn POV
"Mom?" I said unsure.
"It's me sweetie." She said smiling at me. A tear fell down my cheek and by the time we were embraced in the hug, I had rivers of tears flowing down my face. Ever since the incident that happened a few years ago, I haven't seen her. And now that she's in my presence, I'm so happy. I pulled out of the hug from my mom, even though I never wanted to let go of her again, and hugged Lucas. She wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.
"Thank you so much Lucas you're the bestest best friend I could ever have." I said still crying rivers of tears.
"No problem. I'd do anything for you Brook,
You remember that. I know you haven't seen your mom in so long, I wanted to surprise you with the best gift I could ever give you." He said into my neck. I don't know what came over me, but I ended up kissing him. This is the third time we've kissed. And we're bestfriends this can't happen. And on top of that, my mom is literally standing right here.
"Woah, did I miss something here?" My mom said hella confused.
"Uh.." I said
"Mrs. Jones, we're in a complicated relationship right now." Lucas said.
"Yea, I mean that's my best friend mom, but at the same time his lips are-" I said
"I think she gets it Ki." Lucas said cutting me off before I went into detail about his big, juicy, lips.
"Oh yea, I get it." My mom said smirking.
"Ok well, I'll see you tomorrow Luke." I said trying to get him out my house.
"Dang just gon kick me out huh? I see how you feelin Ki. Goodnight Mrs. Jones, goodnight Ki." Lucas said.
"Boy what did I tell you? I'm not Mrs. Jones. That makes me sound old. Call me mama. Ight?" My mom said
"Yes ma'am." Lucas said
"Don't call me ma'am either. Only call me mama. And goodnight Lucas." My mom said walking off. Me and Lucas just stood there and then kissed me for 5 whole minutes. Of course I kissed back but after a while, I couldn't breathe. I pulled away.
"I love you Lucas. You're the bestest friend ever." I said
"I love you too. And thanks your the bestest best friend ever too." He said. He turned around from me and walked to his car. He got in and pulled out of my driveway, then went down the street.
Dillyn POV
I've been feeling Tati for a while now, so I decided that imma ask her out tomorrow since it's her birthday. But I need the help of Lucas, Brooklyn, and Timmy to pull it off. So I created a group chat with all three of us.
<A/N I'm changing the text message names to just their nicknames>
Dill: Yoo
Tati: What you lil nigglet😑
Brook: exactly I'm Tryna sleep!
Dill: oops, I accidentally added Tati to the group. Sorry Tati this is grown folks business. Bye.
Dillyn has kicked "Tatiana" out of the group
Lucas: dang why you kick ha out?
Brook: exactly ion wanna be in this group chat wit a whole bunch of niggas
Tim: I'm not just any nigga, I'm yo nigga😉
Brook: boy bye🙄👎🏽
Lucas: tfsee
Dill: aye! I'm talking here!
Brook: sorry dillpop
Dill: anyways as we should all know, I'm feeling Tati. So im gon ask ha out tomorrow. I just need yall help. Y'all down ?
Lucas: forever and always bro
Tim: I gotchu man
Dill: Brook?
"Brooklyn" has left the group chat
Tim: wtf
Lucas: what's her prob
Dill: ion know but she getting her ass back in this chat
Dillyn has added "Brooklyn" to the group chat
Brook: IM SORRY! I CANT KEEP A SECRET AND YOU KNOW THAT DILLYN. YOU ALREADY TOLD ME TOO MUCH!
Dill: I think tf not you gon go with this plan and you ain't gon say shit. Ok?
Brook: ok..I'll try
Dill: I ain't no "try" you better do it
Brook: ok ok
Lucas: just tell us what you need us to do.
Dill: Ight so her birthday is tomorrow so nobody talk to her tomorrow.
Brook: huh?
Tim: not a problem
Lucas: ^ same
Brook: um that is a problem! That's my best friend! Best bitch! Righthand! No no no no no!
Dill: chill brook you gotta go with it. She gon think nobody care bout her birthday and then at the end of the day we leave out our last period early and get the balloons and Signs and then when she go to her locker we surprise her and I do what I gotta do and then she gon realize that we all care about her. Just go wit it plzzzz
Brook: fine🙁
She finally agreed to it. Whoo! Now I just gotta get the stuff before 10:00 hits. It's 8:45 so I gotta hurry. Wish me luck.
Tuesday, August 23
Tati POV
The next day I woke up and realized, ITS MY MFN BIRTHDAY! I checked my phone and I had all types of happy birthday notifications. But I noticed that none of them were from the main ppl I hang with. Dang. Did they forget? Anyways I ain't have time to worry bout it. I saw a note from my mom and dad and presents. The note said:
'Sorry we couldn't be here to wish you a happy birthday. But we still love you. Beside this note are presents and downstairs we cooked for you your favorite breakfast. Put on any outfit you choose, it's your Birthday girl :)
Love, mom and dad'
I love my parents so much. I guess that's why they were out late last night. Shopping for me and stuff😂 anyways I pulled out my blue polo shirt, black shorts, and my Jordan Retro 10's. I got out another chain that my dad bought, and my new earrings. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I took a shower in my new bath and body works soap and put on the matching lotion. I put on my outfit and straightened my hair then curled it back. Something I rarely do, but it's my birthday, I gotta look special. I got out my shades and went downstairs to eat the breakfast. Blueberry pancakes with cinnamon buns (extra glaze) and sausage. I ate it all in 15 minutes and it was 7:30. I got an hour til school starts. So I called Brook to see if she was picking me up. It went straight to voicemail. I knew something wasn't right because she always charges up her phond. If her phone isn't charged, she's not going to school until it's atleast on 80%. I know my best friend/Bitch. I sighed and decided to ask my friend who lives across the street and goes to the same school as me to ride with him. He said sure. He took my picture because I asked him too and I posted it on Instagram on the way to school.

 He took my picture because I asked him too and I posted it on Instagram on the way to school

itstati.bitch - Issa real Bitch birthday.👑💋

When we got to school, I said thanks and we went our separate ways. I went to my locker and got my books, and went to Lucas's locker.
"Hey Luke." He looked at me then looked back at his locker. Silent treatment on my bday? He trifling. I walked to Dillyn's locker.
"Hey DillPickle." I said smiling with my braces showing. He just looked at me, smiled, closed his locker and walked off. What is up with everybody today? I walked to Brooks locker.
"Hey BrookieBear." I said. She looked at me, turned back to her locker, pulled out a note and gave it to me, then walked off. I read the note:
'It'll all be over soon.' Huh? I didn't understand. I sighed and walked to Timmy's locker.
"Hey Tim Tim." I said. He looked at me, nodded his head, and walked to class. I went to my friend that took me to school, Matthew and he walked me to class. We don't have any classes together but ever since I moved here we've been acquaintances. He told me to wait  for him at the end of every period and he'd walk me to my next class since no one would talk to me. I smiled and said ok, then walked into class. Everybody stared at me. Then everyone in the class said happy birthday. Well, everyone except my 4 mains. Dang it's really starting to hurt. I sat next to them and they got up and moved somewhere else. What did I do?
Brooklyn POV
All day I could see the hurt on Tati's face. She looked like she wanted to cry. In our last period she sat with her head down the entire period. 10 minutes before class ended, Dillyn winked at the teacher and she winked back then we left to Dillyn's car. I got the balloons and Lucas and Tim got the signs. We set everything up around her locker and waited for her to come out.
Dillyn POV
Jesus I hope this works. What if she says no? What if she gets mad and slaps me or something? I don't know. A whole bunch of negative thoughts started running through my head. I just know I want her to be mine.
Tati POV
The bell rang and I walked out of class with Matthew. He walked me to my locker and I saw a crowd of people around my locker. Matthew said he'd catch me later because he's claustrophobic. Anyways I pushed through the crowd and saw Brook with two balloons that said "finally 17" and "happy birthday" I saw Lucas and Timmy holding a sign that said "will you be my girl, birthday girl?" I looked at Dillyn and walked up to him and he looked me in my eye. We sat there for a few seconds, and then he got down on one knee. Oh god, what is he doing....

Cliffy! What is Dillyn doing? They're so young they can't get married! What will happen next? Sorry it was so short. Vote, comment, share. Sorry for any mistakes.

✍🏽Elani✍🏽