Baby shopping

I walked behind lapis as we entered the store for so-called baby things and the first thing we noticed was clothes lots and lots of clothes , We took a look around  and we found a few that we liked there was a little yellow one little aqua green colored one, when finished looking at clothes we went to the baby room kind of area so we will get the cribs ,toys, blankets we also got baby carriers and strollers and frames for pictures and of course we had to get a Camera pictures and you can imagine that you of course I had to pick my own thing to include in the baby room so I took a look around and found Little stuffed animals so I picked some that I like that I think would look good in the room and took them to lapis to see what she would think on the little stuffed animals if she would like them or not and she did and I noticed she added some more things she got some what humans called diapers not really sure what to use for but I'm pretty sure lapis got them for a reason I smile at her saying mentally in my mind that she so dedicated to these babies well I can't say I blame her I am dedicated to you just as much as she is" just can't wait till you're born "I said to lapis big belly she laughs at me and smiles calls me a "huge dork" and I responded by saying but you love me and she says "I do and I always will" you walk up to the cashier as a human is call them within name tag that said Mary I guess I'll just call that you and Mary then so asks us if we found everything OK and i said "pretty much everything is taken care of "she smiles about us and says "have a great day" as we leave the store Just recently Stevens father helped us build a shelter or a home as in humans, and it's really far to the barn it's a pretty cozy home and really distant from the barn so we don't hear Peridots failed inventions explode or so it doesn't Hurt our future children I walk into a third room first human being mine and lapis the second room being guestroom and the third finally being a babies room right next to ours so we hear If the babies need anything I am currently assembling the crib and in the final screws and parts to it when all of a sudden lapis walks in and she sees all of my hard work the newly painted room set up shelves stocked with baby supplies in the closet full of the baby clothes and all strollers that are put away and carriers and the newly finished crib she takes a moment smiles stares at me and give me a kiss saying "thank you for all your hard work" I respond with no problem that's my job to help you and all of a sudden she starts screaming "Jasper it's happening take me to the hospital now !!"I stand up pick her up off her feet and warp in Steven's house telling him about Lapis's did you ration not waiting any second more I run to the hospital Membering every single shortcut I took I woke up to the front desk and speak frantically "help her ,help her I think she's having the baby!!" As I said that she yells in pain from the baby and he says I need the doctor speaks into a microphone and people come out with a bed on wheels and tell me to put on it and I do I listen and she lays on the bed saying "don't leave me "and I respond with "never don't ever think I would ever leave you"she smiles but immediately it goes away and is replaced with the pain for yell from lapis's mouth and then Connie's mother comes in saying "I thought you guys knew it was supposed to be sometime this week, and called you to remind you but you guys didn't answer "I rub the back of my neck saying "I guess it's just been too busy with all the baby shopping and things like that"she size holds the bridge of her nose and runs into this room taking out necessary equipment for the lapis  to give birth not going to clue in on the details but after an hour around that time our twin children are finally boy one boy and one girl lapis smile at me and says "do they look healthy "The doctor responds with "no" immediately I asked "what I thought they were OK "and lapis grabs  my arm almost at the brink of tears when Connie's mother spoke and said "they are healthy and they are  happy" I let out a breath not even knowing I was holding it and let it out then she speaks again "here they are "she hands them to lapis she looked like she was about to burst in tears but instead she let them out rolled on her cheeks happily and looked at me tear filled eyes and kisses me I immediately kiss her back and smile proudly at the children infront of us  then I speak "the little girl looks like you lapis " and. She responds with "and the little boy looks like you " "very much like you "the doctor says "we should be able to go home in a in  like a day or two" I say "usually when a baby gem is born on homeworld or any place really they open their eyes right away so I'm a few moments they should be able to see "I say to lapis she asks me "how do you know all of this Jasper I would've never guessed you as a parental type " she laughs and smiles and I join her and at that moment the two little twins open their eyes at the same time looking at lapis with both her little eyes and then at me then the little girl looks at me and the little boy looks at lapis and they smile at the sight I just had the most emotional moment I've had in a long time .

(Sorry for the wait who ever reads my story it's just it's hard for me to get inspired if there is anything you might wanna see in future chapters leave it in the comments until next time my lovely readers)