A Plan

A/n: my gooooddd, where over 10K!!!!!! I'm reallyy thankful to all of you for the reads, votes etc. for my story. I've dedicated this chapter to an awesome girl, who has given me a lot of motivation to continue my story. And for those who do not yet know, she also has a Jaime Lannister fanfic, so show her some love. Also, I've put up another story. It's something that's been in my head for a while. It's a  Percival Graves, from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (awesome movie by the way), fanfic. The second chapter will be uploaded after this. Check it out if you want to, now back to the story ;). 

Chapter Eighteen 

~ A Plan ~

Liya stared into her mother's eyes as they looked intently back at hers. The four of them, as Brienne stood loyally by her mother's side and Adian at Liya's, were silent after Catelyn's words. It was the voice of a desperate mother, almost a pleading one. Though Liya understood her, she felt the same worry for her sisters and knew that this might be the only way. If they didn't act soon their chances of seeing them ever again was almost equal to none. 

Her mother had made up a plan, something her younger brother wouldn't appreciate very much. They would release Ser Jaime Lannister, Brienne would take him to Kings Landing and trade him for at least Sansa, as Arya's whereabouts were unknown. Liya knew they could lay their faith and trust with Brienne, but in the company of the rumoured most skilled swordsman that might not be enough for Brienne to reach Kings Landing. If along the way, Ser Jaime somehow acquired a sword or a similar kind of weapon, in one way or another, their entire plan sure would fall apart.

"The Kingslayer will be dead by tomorrow morning, we all know it. If we don't act, everything will be lost" Catelyn again spoke to the two

"I agree with you mother, but Robb, he will be furious" her daughter stated to her

"It's better than him dead. If we free him we still have a chance at freeing Sansa, maybe even finding Arya" Catelyn said "Robb would be furious either way, I would rather let him be angry with me than with his men"

Liya sighed, she knew that there wasn't any other way. Sometimes she wished she hadn't fled the city, then she could've been by Sansa's side. The child was all alone, surrounded by foes and no one she could trust. Liya wanted to get both of her sisters back and if this was the only way to retrieve at least Sansa, then she would agree.

"He's a skilled swordfighter Lady Stark, once he gets his hands on one, he can't be stopped. I've seen him fight" Adian spoke of from her side

"I can hold him" Brienne spoke firmly "with a chain on his neck, he can't get very far" she added holding the hilt of her sword confidently

"We should go through with it mother" Liya spoke "for Sansa"

After their conversation, Liya had been unable to rest her mind. The Tully had always been her rock; family, duty and honour. But those words let loose this guilt that was starting to come to a point where it took a permanent place in her thoughts. Liya felt the desperate need to redeem herself, she would even sacrifice herself to find her sisters. To others, the thought might be claimed as irrational, but to her, it was a duty.  Liya had left her sisters behind, now it was on her to retrieve them. She didn't tell this to anyone, not even her mother, she'd always been the silent sufferer.

And Liya continued to do so as the four of them, Catelyn, Brienne, Adian and herself walked through the campsite at night. Liya's mind was far from the present, her steps were made absentmindedly and her eyes looked towards nothing in the blackness that surrounded them. The light and sound of the presence of men increased as they approached the most hated man in the entire camp. Catelyn entered his cage first, Brienne stood by the makeshift door her eyes directed at the most immediate threat, Ser Jaime Lannister.