That's our younger sister

"Ginny just tell us what he did."

"Yeah and we will go and punch him."

"Fred punching isn't the answer."

"Yes it is Perce, punching is always the answer."

"It is not, violence is not a good thing and you shouldn't encourage it."

"Shut up you lot, she's trying to tell us."

The 6 year old Ginny watched her brothers bicker. She snuffled.
"It wasn't very nice what he did. He pushed me off the swing and said that it was his swing and I that I wasn't allowed to go on it as I was ginger and he said that ginger's weren't allowed in the park." (A/n: not meaning to offend anyone who is ginger at all and I'm incredibly sorry if I do.)

"Who said this Gin." Charlie asked.

"The boy who lives down the road. He's still in the park." Ginny explained.

"How dare he do this to our sister." Percy said.

"Let's go get him." George said.

"We are not going to punch him." Bill said. "But he does deserve a talking to."

"Whoo whoo! What are we waiting for let's go?" Fred yelled.
All the boys ran out of the house followed by their giggling little sister.

Ginny ran behind her brothers, hoping that they wouldn't do anything to serious but also hoping that they would give the boy what he deserved.

Her brothers were a lot bigger then her and got to the park before her.

Ginny reached the park out of breath to find that her brothers were all gathered around the boy who looked terrified.
Ginny crept closer and hid behind a bush.

"Don't you come near our sister ever again."
That was Charlie.

"Yeah or we'll beat you to a pulp."
Was that Fred, no that was George.

"We will hex you into a oblivion."
That one was Fred.

"We will set your hair on fire." Oh god that was Ron.

"We won't set your hair on fire but if you are ever rude to our sister, you will have to face the consequences."
That was Bill.

"Do you understand that?"
That was Percy obviously.

Ginny looked over the top of the bush in time to see the boy legging it across the park away from her brothers.
She jumped out from behind the bush and ran over to her brothers.

"You guys were awesome!" She yelled. She leaped into Charlie's arms and he put her on his shoulders.

"Awesome is my middle name." Fred yelled.

"I thought your middle name was Gideon." Rom asked him.

"It was a joke Ronnykins." George said.

Ron scowled. Ginny giggled and stretched her arms out wide like an aeroplane.
"Let's fly high Charlie." She yelled. Charlie began to run still clutching Ginny in his shoulders. Ginny shrieked and laughed as all her brothers ran along beside her. They would leap up and tickle her with leaves and branches as Charlie tried to dodge them like a dragon.

And it was then as they reached their front gate and Charlie took her off his shoulders and took her little hand that Ginny knew her brothers would always be there for her.