Chapter-10 Why can't you see

I now no how it feels to be hart broken I haven't gone to school in three days. I just couldn't handel seeing Kieth and I couldn't handel the rumores that Carolyn told me about yesterday. Right now I was sitting in my room eating ice cream and listening to sad songs yeah thats how hurt I was but wouldn't you be after you find out your boyfriend cheated on you. It hurt like hell. I also I turned to righting songs about my feelings. I had to admite it helped with keeping me busey and to not turn to cutting even though I was itching to cut I wanted to feel in control but I no better. Even though I am dieing on the inside too. 

I hate Scout she ruind everything I just don't see why I didn't see this one coming. I had to admite thoughscout has won more times then I have well she has won pretty much every single one.

Well I have already cut Kieths picture out of every picture and every memory he left in my house. Good ridence. the only defect is that my room and house feels really empty with out them. It felt hartless I guess I could say or happyless I am not really sure. thinking of that made the day Kieth came over at 11:00 to see if I could hang and then how we went to the beach and the kiss and how he asked me out right then and there. When I woke up iin the hospital to find a crying Kieth sitting beside me. In the car when he gave me a lift to school because I didn't have one. It wasn't the house that felt empty it was me.

Kieths pov_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was at school looking for Cyrus I chouldn't find her and every time I asked Carolyn she spits at me and tells me to eff-off I guess Cyrus had told her what happend. It wasn't me why couldn't she just listen to me and find out the truth. I wish she was her so I could tell her I loved her hold her and  if she were here I would rip scouts head off if I chould just to see her smile. I was pulled outta my thoughs by Carolyn.

"look douch I need to talk to you." she spat at me.

"umm.......ok?" I said.

" I am scared Cyrus is going to hurt herself again so I need you to do me a favour and talk to her al least." she said nice and clam. 

"thats what I have been trying to do I go over there every day and bang on that effin door but know answere and I have been trying to ask you if you chould help me but its always the same answere." I said back. 

"oh." she said.

"yeah oh is right." I barked at her. Ok I know it was a little harsh but dude I am falling apart so god help me if I am a little mean. 

"ok ok mister snippy pants god come with me." she said as we started for the frount door. 

"wont we get in trouble if we leave." I asked.

"and you care why." she asked.

"ok." I said as we jumped into my car and she diecided to scream at me to drive as if it was the end of the world. 

We finally reached her house just as Cyrus was about to head inside. 

"CYRUS." I yelled as i jumped outta my car and ran after her. She looked scared and angrey to see me.

"what do you want." she asked looking down.

" I want you." I said as I lifted her chin so here eyes would meat mine.

Cyrus's pov_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I want you." he said as he lifted my chin to meat his eyes.

" I.....I..I" I stuttered my answere. " I can't."

"yes you can." he said getting more angrey by the minet. 

"no no no I can't you lost my trust Kieth."

"why I love you Cyrus and I can see deep in your eyes you still love me." he said. 

" I'm sorry Kieth you did what you did and that hurt." I wispered. 

"it will hurt me more if you leave me like this I can't live with out you." 

"you lived fine before I came into your life."

"but I-." I stopped him by putting my finger to his lips.

"Hush Kieth the color of my eyes are red this is were it ends I am sorry." I said to him.

"why can't you see that I have an undieing love for you." he said with tears running down his face this time " please don't leave me."

"this is were it ends." I said as I step inside my house with out one look back.

********************************************************************************************************** 

sooooo yes I know I am evil mowhahahahaha sad chapter like Kieth is at his knees in this one :'(  song for the chapter is Hush  by automatic loveletter its a goood song please listen :))))))

Comment,Vote, and FANN

jordan xox

thanks