chapter-3 wonderful surprises

" Mom I am home." I yelled as I got in the door. There was know reply thats when I saw the note on the coffie table. 

Dear Cyrus I have gone out for the night I probely wont be home till tomorrow morning or really late tonight dinner is in the fridg and Emergency numbers are on the table by the sink plus my number.

thanks 

mom xox 

Wow mom. Nice to know that you are having fun and that I am at home by myself any other teenager would through a party and since I got zero friends I am off that list. I popped in a movie and started to watch it.

Soon it was dark out and the credits for the movie came on the screen I wtached 'night mare on elm street' it was NOT scarey at all like it was sad to no the the doggie died. so I got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen to make some dinner. it was Eleven at night I should be in bed but it was friday so who gives a shit.

BANG BANG BANG 

The sound of the knocks ecoed in my house witch made me jump. I went to answere it if I dreaming and freddy krouger is standing there about to kill me I am going to take back about what I said and how it was not scary.

" hello." I said as I answered the door.

"heeey.'' keith said as he walked right into my house.

" come in  wont you" I said as he passed me.

" yeah. this place is empty to night." he pointed out.

" la dur." I said " what did you exspect a giant party." I asked

"no but you want to hang out you know like go to the park or swimming?." he asked  

" its Eleven at night do you really think that we will be able to go swimming at this late hour?." I asked

He scoffed " yeah so swimming it is."

" ok then I got nothing better to do." I said before I ran up stairs to grbe my swim suit.

" ok all set." Keith asked as we got into his car.

" yeah." I said before he drove off.

" so." I said to brack the awkward silence between us.

" so yeah after you want to get a bit to eat." he asked after a moment.

" sure." I said " why are you doing this?." I questioned

" doing what?" he asked 

" this." Ijestered tord the car and me " why are you one of the coolest boys in the school hanging with someone like me on a friday night." I asked 

" you seen nicer and better and." he paused and looked at me before answereing" diffirent."

" do you like diffirent." I asked 

" I love diffirent." he said with a smile. 

" and people call me wired." I said mor to myself.

" we are here." keith said as he got out of his car.

" cool." I said.before taking off my clothes showing my swim suit under neth.keith took off his shirt and I could help but staire at his 8 pack.

he laughed when he noticed me looking and said " like the view."

" sure." I said " come on I will race you." I said running tord the water.

" I will go easy on you babe." he said  runing after me.

" HA! like I need you to I am already here." I said jumping in the water. Keith came running in after me. When he reached e he picked me up  bridel style and brout me deeper in the water when the water was a least up to his waist he dropped me in. 

" that was not fun Kieth." I said when I came back up.

" I found it pretty funny." he laughed. I splased him in the face. 

" now that was funny." I said before diving back under and coming right back up.

" oh really you did." he said as he picked me up again and brout me back to shore.

" what are we doing now." I asked

" I have had to ask you some thing since I got to your house and I didn't know how but now I do." he said efore leaning down and presing his lips onto mine and pulling me close to him but to soon the kiss had ended and my forehead was on his.

" I really like you Cyrus and I want to be with you will you go out with me." he asked. he looked in to my eyes that were pleading for me to say yes too. 

" umm." i said. I thought for a moment and  keith sat there and waited for my answere. should I say yes or no? this is confusing but soon anuf I new the answere that I and Keith wanted to her. I think.

" yes." I said before looking in his eyes

" did you say yes." He asked.

I gulped " yes I said yes."

 " good now you are mine." he said efore kissing me again.

" you want to get a bit to eat now to selibrate." he asked

" sure." I said running to his car.  

**************************************************************************************************************

 so I hope you liked it thanks jordan xox