chapter-6 hospital visit

KEITHS POV 

" CYRUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING." I cried as I walked into her room to find her sliceing her throut.

"life is not worth living." she sobbed and then colasped onto the floor.

"NOOOO!!!!." I cried again as I ran up to her so I could catch her before she hit the floor.

"cyrus please come back to me please please." I sobbed into her shoulder. 

"whats going- NOOOO." carolyn cried when she saw her friend.

" she still brething." I yelled at her " call 911." 

"please please please please cyrus don't leave me." I said " you were the only reasoned I have lived all this time I need you we need you please." I cried again. 

"there on there way." carolyn sobbed and came up to her friend and cried into her shoulder with me.

"please." I wispered " don't leave me." 

**********************************************AT THE HOSPITAL*************************************

STILL KIETH'S POV

We were in the hospital that Cyrus's mom is in. It hurt me to no that she did this to her self why why I kept asking myself I lov- I mean really like this girl.

"excuse me." asked a lady whereing all white " are you kieth."

I gulped "yes i am." I said to the woman.

"oh ok well she as some head damage from the fall and she has lost alot of blood so we needed to transfer some into her wrist and neck ." she said as she looked at the clip board in forunt of her.

"can I see her." I asked

"umm let me ask the doctor about that one sweetie." she said and with a trun of her heel she was back down the hall.

Oh god I hope I goet to see her she id my everthing and a life without her is like a life with out air and you can't live with out air you die and thats what will happen to me if she dies or anything I will die on the inside. soon the nurse was back with a smile on her face.

"can I see her." I asked

" yes you may honey just be as quite as you can she id sleeping." she said as she lead me down the hall to were her room was.

There she was lying there in the bed with a bandage around her neck. I watched as her chest rose and fell she looked so peace full. I walked over to the bed and and neeled down beside it and took her hand and started to cry again.

"Oh god why Cyrus I- I " I studdered

"I love you." 

***********************************************************************************************************

mohahahahahaha more drama. hopped you like it and yeah 

comment,fan,and VOTE. 

jordan xox 

thanks