Wrongful Lust | 7

Start from the beginning

His job is something I've been thinking about a lot recently. The porn especially, not to much the stripping. It's just that he's had sex a lot, and not to judge him or anything but could I really be in a relationship where my boyfriend is fucking other people for money? And I can never tell him to quit, it's not my place for that, that's something he needs to figure out on his own.

"did he not tell you?" He asked from my sudden silence

"no he told me...I'm just thinking"

From the corner of my eye I could see Dillon struggling to get out of bed. He slowly walked over to me and took a seat on my bed looking down at me.

"he doesn't deserve you" He said with a weak smile

Our eyes locked for a second before he leaned down and pressed our lips together. Even in the pain we were both in, it didn't stop us from soon going into a full makeout session. His lips were just so magical on mine, it's a feeling I had never experienced before.

"shouldn't you be in bed resting" I hear

We both freeze and start to look up to see Damien standing at the door. My heart started to beat really fast as he stood there looking unaffected.

"he just almost got you killed and you kiss him?" He asked looking directly at me

I could see all the different emotions running through his face as he waited for me to respond. But I didn't, what would I say to that? He slowly turned around and walked out the door. On instinct I tried to get up and chase after him but the pain was unbearable.

"don't, you should get some sleep" Dillon said before getting up and walking back to his bed

I turned to the side, my back facing him, and couldn't help but start to cry. I know I didn't do anything wrong, we're not together, but I still hurt him and that hurts me.

Damien's POV...

I stormed out the room mad as fuck from what I had just seen. If I had stuck around and listened I might of said something that I'll soon regret. I know he'a not mine to claim, but kissing my brother is disrespectful. He's not all to blame though, I know how charming my brother can be, he's learned from me.

I just need to take a shower and eat something before I start losing my mind. I walked out of the hospital doors and joined my mom in her car. She pulled off without saying anything as we drove back home. The kiss kept replaying in my head as I stared out the window.

How his hands wrapped around Dillon's neck, how Dillon's hands were feeling up on his side and going to his butt. You could see the passion between their kiss, much more than any kiss we've ever shared.

"Damien!" I heard my mom say dragging me out of my thoughts

"what...yeah" I automatically responded

"we're home" She said looking at me nervously

I looked out the window and realized that we were at home. I slowly opened the car door and got out walking towards the front door.

"Hey Damien" I heard my mom call me as I walked into the house

"yes?"