"I think I'm gonna stay with the women and children in the safe room." Lily piped up. Wait a minute. Since when did she want to not fight back against an attack? My mind drifted back to the moment before the last rogue attack.

"Rogues," I said bitterly. "Get to the safe room immediately,"

"What? No!" She protested stubbornly. "My future pack is dying out there. I refuse to stay in one place and do nothing!"

And now she's willing to do the complete opposite.

"Are you sure, honey?" Beta Craig asked his daughter. She looked hesitant but nonetheless nodded. We jumped out of our conversation when there were screams alongside the sound of breaking glasses.

"Spread out!" Dad yelled and ran in the direction of the door. I turned to Lily to see that she was already helping people downstairs to the safe room. I turned on my heels and sped off outside.

The dirty rogues were attacking my wolves, fighting with a sort of spark I've never seen before. They're tactics were sharp too. Before I could do anything else I was knocked to the ground with a hard blow. I fell on my arm. Hard. Pain shot up my arm and I yelped at the sudden intensity.

A rogue was stalked over me, a sneer on his ugly face. He shot a hand out but I pushed a foot to his gut, causing him to stumble backwards long enough for me to get up. My arm throbbed and I assumed that it was broken. Dammit.

Using my right arm, I punched him in the face repeatedly until blood flowed out of his mouth and nose. I landed on him a roundhouse kick that knocked him to the ground. He remained motionless.

I ripped off the hem of my shirt and tied it around my neck, elevating my left arm in it. The rogues were still at it. Attacking any wolf in their sight. I spotted Louis to my far right, desperately trying to fight off a rogue that was twice his size.

I limped over, almost getting knocked off my feet because I could only use one hand, and pushed Louis out of the way. The rogue in front of me was as big as a boulder, with a greasy body and raggedy hair. His face was morphed into a scowl and his eyes could almost kill me. He lunged at me, hands in a fist. I side stepped big bird and watched as he stumbled forward. His head whipped to face me and he was ready to attack again.

I decided to let him have at it. To continue throw attacks on me and I'll dodge them, making him get exhausted with making the moves. Then when he tires, I'll claw at him. And that's what I did. He fell to the ground and I could have sworn I felt the ground vibrate. Yeah, that's how big he was. The attack went on for a long time, the pack trying their hardest to win against the rogues.

I started to feel uncomfortable when I felt a pair of eyes on me. Looking around, I met the eyes of another male rogue who was looking at me with repugnance. So you wanna fight, huh? Well then, let's do this. I sped towards him, claws extended and ready to land a punch to his round face. What surprised me was that he held his hands up, like in surrender. I stopped in my tracks. Is this guy willing to die?

"Who are you?" I demanded to know.

"That's not important, Chad Gordon." The man spat. How does he know my name? I've never met the guy before. "What is is that we know about your beloved one and Lionel wants you to know that he's coming for her. Coming for the Moonet." And with that he vanished into thin air. Along with the other rogues that were around.

Lionel? Who the hell is that? 'Coming for the Moonet'? Did they find her? And my beloved one? What is this guy going on about? The remainder of wolves from the pack looked around them in pure confusion.

"That's a wrap, guys. Get inside and help those whom are injured." My words were laced with power and control, but on the inside I was shaking like a scared cat.