Our little secret. p.1

(Y/N)'S POV
-
It had been exactly one day since the incident had happened. I was still a little shaky to say anything about what he did to me... He.. he released into me... I stood up from my thought and grabbed a pregnancy tester I had . I went to the bathroom and did my buissness , and just as I had expected....positive... I'm pregnant.. I don't know how to tell the others. "Well they're gonna have to know one way or another" i said out loud. "Know what?", Lafayette said as he closed the door behind him.I squealed ,"o-oh!..uh...nothing..." I said nervously. "Well, its obviously something" he said as he sat on my couch, coolly crossing his legs,"so, what is it? You can tell moi anything! tu peux me faire confiance!" He smiled warmly. "Okay Laf...but don't tell the others yet.." He nodded, I took a deep breath.."I'm pregnant....the British loyalist..released inside me.." Lafayette's eyes went wide.."sacré bleu... Alex will not be very fond of this news" he said hugging me,"I feel...how you say? Bade fur you?"I giggled," bad for you, Laf.." He smiled,"Oui..bad for you.."
-
LAFAYETTE'S POV
I couldn't believe what I heard..non...c'est can't be true.. My poor (y/n)...and just to think..Alexander was going to ask her on a date soon, he'd be to concerned for her to find the time to ask...
-
(K IM TO LAZY TO FINISH RN PART.2 LATERRRRR🐢🐢)