Possessiveness 29

Chapter 29

Morgiana Shin's Pov

Their morning start early as the game finally begin.

Nasa fourth deck ang lahat ng kalahok sa laro. Nahati sa tatlong groupo, na may 30 members ang bawat isa. All participants are wearing their own university jersey.

Rogue University has Black jersey jacket and pants with silver lining. Nasa right chest ang insignia ng school. Sky have sky blue with white lining. And their jersey is combination of royal red ang gold lining. Nakahinto ang cruise ship one hundred hards away from the beach of the Island.

Pumunta sya harap. She will explain the mechanics of the game.

"Good morning everyone!" Kuha nya sa antensyon ng mga manlalahok. Nasa harapan din ang ibang professor at ibang member ng council. Nang makuha ang atensyon ng mga ito, saka sya nagsalita uli.

"I will explain the mechanics of the game. The game named Survival to the wilderness as the name suggested. You need to survive in the Island for three days." Nakita nyang nagbulong bulongan ang pmga kalahok. Iba natuwa, ang iba natakot. "But the game has a twist. The team who will gain the highest number of points will win. So how this point system is going to work? Every individual who would be in this game will be given a smart watch."

Nakita nyang nagsimila na mamigay ng smart watch ang mga professor, council member and other personnel of the school who is helping to distribute every watch for every student. Nang makita nya na nakatanggap na ng smart watch ang lahat nagsimula syang mag-explain uli.

"Now, let's proceed. Earlier, there is barcode that had been stamp in your wrist. Face the smart watch to it to scan the barcode, after scanning, your information will be registered in the smart watch. This smart watch will be your life tool. When your life is at risk, press that red button. By pressing the button on the right side, it well send signal to team that monitoring your safety an SOS. The team will send a paramedic immediately. Next is you can contact your team through smart watch. This will increase your teams survival rate. Now, how you will gain points in order to win? Here are some ways to gain points. First, when you secure an area to stay. Securing an area will give you ten points. Next is when you get other teams key." Tumayo ang tatlong professor sa harapan ng kalahok ba hawak ng mga ito. May hawak na box, kong saan may susi na andoon. "This key is the one you will use to secure your spot. There are 15 spot in the Island. There is key hole in every mini monitor in every spot. Find it and secure it. If you secure the spot, you can't change it. You will stay there for the rest of three days. Another, by knowing your opponent's key holder will give your team 20 points. So be careful in choosing your key holder, you cannot change for the rest of the game. And getting your opponent's key will will ear you 50 points. Deduction system will be work like this. If your opponent guess who is your teams key holder, 30 points will be deducted in your team. If you lost the key, your team will be deducted 60 points. Removing your smart watch will deducted 70 points. Every team will be given fifty points each. This points have equivalent in some item you can purchase in order to survive. About this, your respective professor will explain and help you in purchasing the item you will need."

Nakarinig sila ng para buzz sound na nagmula sa taas. They all look at it and they see almost ten drones. "That drones will monitor the whole Island from above."

Then she continue to explain. After she explain everything that the players will need to know about the game, bumaba ang isang grupo. Habang ang ang ibang grupo ay nanatili sa cruise ship kasama ang nakatalang professor sa grupong iyon.

Nang makababa ang last group, which is their school's representative, naghanap and technical team nila ng pwesto sa ibang bahagi ng Island. Doon nila gagawin ang pagmonitor sa kalahok.