Behind a large desk a figure was standing. Though his back turned to them, Sahara at once made out that he was both tall and had jet black hair.

"Leave us," he spoke the two words, making the girl and the other Keeper leave without a word.

The door clicked closed behind them. For a moment, Sahara stood awkwardly where she was. Not even Terrell made an attempt to speak.

Is that Rayne? Sahara couldn't help but wonder as she stared at the back of the figure.

Suddenly, the figure whirled around. Sahara found herself staring at a handsome face. Almost immediately she had a feeling that there was something familiar about him.

Gorgeous brown eyes flickered over her before passing onto Terrell. Seeing him, they widened in delight. "Relly!" he exclaimed as he dashed forward. Sahara and Terrell had no time to react as the guy rushed over and threw his arms around Terrell.

Terrell cringed and Sahara watched in shock.

"You're alive!" the guy, whom at this point Sahara could only assume was Rayne, exclaimed. "Making me think you were dead, how cruel," Rayne added as he squeezed Terrell even tighter.

"Get off me, you freak!" Terrell seemed to finally spring to life. He pushed Rayne off, grabbed Sahara, and pushed her in front of him for cover. For the first time since Sahara had met him, Terrell actually looked somewhat terrified.

"Ah," Rayne's eyes landed on Sahara. "And this must be Sahara." He took her hand. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He lifted her hand and was about to plant a kiss on it, yet Terrell reacted faster.

"Don't touch her." He pulled Sahara out of Rayne's reach.

Rayne let out a sigh. "Why so cold when we're finally re-united, hmm?"

Terrell glared at him while Sahara tried to make sense of what was going on here. She wasn't sure, but for some reason Terrell and Rayne seemed to already know each other.

"Seriously, Terrell," Rayne added, "You're so mean to make your older brother worry."

Older brother? Sahara felt like someone had dumped a bucket of cold water on her. "What?" she whispered.

Oh," Rayne raised his eyebrows. "I see he hasn't told you."

Sahara turned to Terrell, questions buzzing in her mind. "You're brothers?" she asked in disbelief.

"Half-brothers," Terrell corrected her. "The only thing we share in common is a mother."

"We share more than that," Rayne smirked as he grabbed Terrell's head and put his beside him. "We look alike, no?"

Rayne was beaming while Terrell looked ready to kill someone. He turned and pushed his brother away.

Rayne wasn't put off in the least. "Perhaps, I should also call you by your other title," he said with a gleam in his eyes.

There was something about him that made Sahara uncomfortable. It was like she couldn't read him at all.

"Phantom Omega," Rayne finished.

"You have the same mother?" Sahara repeated as she still tried to process this. She didn't even catch on that Rayne seemed to know Terrell's secret.

"That's not all," Rayne disagreed. He tapped his head. "We both seem to be somewhat on the bright side." He winked at Sahara in a way that would make any girl's heart melt. She didn't notice as she still tried to put two and two together.

"One of us more than the other," Terrell commented as he seemed to pull himself together. He walked past Rayne and up to the desk.

"Please," Rayne snorted. "When have you ever beaten me in anything?"