Pool

When Ryan woke to the shrill noise of his alarm clock he realised that Amy had left. On the dresser beside him there was a note.

It read:

Dear Ryan,

I know that you don't like us being together and I am sorry however I am out to get coffee with Bryce. Mainly because I love coffee more than him.

Sincerely Amy.

Ryan sighed, he couldn't really stop her from making decisions. He got ready for PAX.

He wasn't mad, he was actually pleased she was being honest with him this time.

A sudden thought came to mind that it's their last day meaning she won't be able to see Bryce anymore so he let her off for seeing him one last time, he sounded like a bitch but he didn't care right now, Amy is hopelessly confused right now on what love even is.

Amy sipped at her Caramel mocha. She sat on a cozy couch beside Bryce. He held her hand and she felt comforted by the touch.

Bryce noticed that Amy seemed a bit crestfallen. "Is everything alright Amy?" Asked Bryce in a worried tone. Amy looked back at him with a small hopeless smile. "Yes everything is fine it's just that, well, we won't be able to see each other after PAX." Bryce furrowed his brow. "That is a problem, buuuttt we are both adults....maybe we could buy an apartment together as roommates?" He then blushed at the suggestion. Amy laughed smiling brightly.

"That sounds nice" Amy giggled. "Let me get your Skype, I'll promise to Skype you every night when I'm not busy" "O-Ok" Bryce passed over his phone as she added her name to Bryce's contact list. "So... do I get a goodbye kiss..." the blonde grinned as Amy playfully rolled her eyes giving him their final hopefully not last kiss.

The kiss was lasting and everything just seemed brighter. She could taste the sweetness of his coffee on his lips. She bit his bottom lip lightly as they separated. "We will see each other again, I promise." She said holding his hand close to her heart.

He felt her heart fluttering in her chest. His eyes searched hers. He marvelled in the way her green eyes shown. They were light green like spring grass. He loved her and things seemed perfect now.

He's never fallen for a girl so quickly before but the sadness happened when they had to say goodbye. "I'll see you again Amy" "Yes you will" the blonde smugged giving him one last kiss before entering her hotel room as she closed the door leaning against she bit her lips smiling at the moment they had. "Well look who's back" she suddenly heard her brother say. The smile on her face couldn't be wiped off. "How was your 'coffee date' with Bryce then?" He really wanted to smack himself for saying date.

"It was....," she puzzled over many words. "Wonderful." She sighed.

Ryan smirked, "Well I'm glad you had fun while it lasted." Amy was confused. "Why aren't you yelling at me or...or telling me how to live my life!" Ryan couldn't help but smile at this. "No reason I am just happy that you found someone." He faked a wider smile.

Secretly loving the fact that they will be in separate states. He would find ways to block him out of her life.

Amy was confused and a little bit scared, was she overthinking this? Nah... maybe Ryan finally seeing how much she really likes Bryce.

"So I packed our bags ready to leave tonight, is there anything you wanna do before-" Ryan was cut off when Jonathan burst through the door. "WHO WANTS TO GO SWIMMING?" "Well damn make an entrance why don't you" Ryan sassed as Amy giggled at her best friend. "Bitch please, I always gotta make an entrance"

Suddenly the door swings back and slams Jonathan in the face. "OUCH! SHIT!" Amy burst out laughing. "Yeah, some entrance!"

Jonathan shook his head completely embarrassed. "Yeah yeah whatever. Look we are all at the pool and I was wondering if you two whack jobs would like to join."

Ryan saw this as an opportunity to make Bryce look bad. "Sure me and Amy would love too!" Amy looked at him quizzically, "But we've already packed and..." she trailed away as Ryan fixed her with a cold stare.

"...love the pool" she trailed off watching Ryan smirk. She was not liking this sudden change of attitude from him.

"Awesome, do you have a bikini-" "Oh so that's why you wanna go to the pool?" Ryan said sarcastically. "Uh... no?" Amy just rolled her eyes. "Yes I do don't worry. We'll meet you down there"

Ryan was glaring at his sister as she returned the glare back. He hate the change in her already.

After she had dressed in her black laced bikini she met Ryan in the lobby. Ryan had muscles seeing as he regularly visited the gym. He wore black swimming shorts with flashing blue stripes running down the sides. "Let's go." He said clearly displeased with the bikini.