We're going where!!??

The man didn't continue talking after that so I decided to break the silence.

"Soo, what's your name?" I asked, trying to act casual. The man turned to me with a look of amusement on his face. I shifted uncomfortably, his gaze more than a little intimidating.

"I'm Judar, priest of the Reim Empire."

"Oh, umm so what do you do most of the time?" I asked awkwardly, trying to keep the conversation going.

"I run around starting wars, destroying stuff and picking fights." The man answered with a shrug of his shoulders, already looking bored.

That's what he does for a living? Wait, could he be that dark magician I heard those travellers talking about? What did they call him again, Maga? No, it was.... magi, that's it!

I stared at him for a while before continuing.

"Are you a Magi?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing, just wondering..." I sighed, this guy was impossible to have a conversation with." Sooo, where are you headed?"

"We're heading back to Reim."

"Wait, we?"

"You're coming with me." Judar said in a matter-of-fact voice.

"No way am I going with you anywhere!" I said, standing up only to be greeted, once again, with a wand against my throat.

"Would your rather I killed you where you stand?"

"No, I'll go with you." I said in defeat. I would get away eventually, I just had to wait for the perfect moment to escape.

Judar smirked at me before turning around and walking toward a bag in the corner. He picked it up and slung it over his shoulder and walked out of the door. I wasn't quite sure if I should follow him or stay in the room.

I decided to follow him, running to catch up. We went outside and he uttered some random words making white flying sheet appeared. I jumped back in shock.

"Get on."

"Are you sure that's safe?"

"It's fine!" Judar said, literally grabbing me by the waist and dragging me onto the sheet next to him.

"Agh! What do you think you're doing?" I screeched, pulling away from him and moving as far away from him as I could without falling off. I could feel my cheeks burning so I hid them behind my long brown hair. Judar snorted before making the sheet move, soaring high into the air. I almost fell off but I managed to hang on, clutching the sheet so tight my knuckles turned white. I heard Judar laughing and I scowled at him, sticking my tongue out.

~A few hours later~

"So, what do you think?" Judar asked as we soared over the outskirts of the Reim capital. I saw people buying things and  children running through the streets.

"It looks so peaceful and everyone looks happy." I said softly, peering over the edge of the sheet. As we neared the palace I leaned over to get a better view. Suddenly I felt something shove me and I plummeted toward the ground. I saw a head poke over the side of the sheet and wave as I fell.

I stared in shock. Suddenly the realisation hit me. I was falling. I was going to die. As I was bracing myself for my impending doom I fell into something soft. I looked up and long pink hair filled my vision.

"Judar, what are you doing?" A childish young voice asked as Judar flew down on the sheet.

"Nothing Prince Kouha, she just fell." Judar said innocently.

"Yeah right, you pushed me you little......!" I started shouting, stopping once my brain registered what he had said. Wait, Prince Kouha?!