"Why do you hate me?" she asks suddenly. He looks at her for a while before speaking "You are beautiful!" he pushes the strand of hair away from her face & gaze at her for a while.

"I'm too old for you" she blurts out & tries to control the racing of her heart beats. Mike jerks up from his seat & narrows his eyes at her "You don't deserve him!" he shouts before leaving her there.

"What the fuck?" she whispers before walking to find Julian, she is too tired & hungry may be she should go home.

As she sees the guys near pool she smiles making her way to them but before reaching them someone pushes her which makes her fall in the pool. Everyone watches in horror as she tries to come up but the costume is soaked & too heavy that it pulls her down.

Someone jumps in pulling her out as she coughs hardly trying to breathe. "Mike this crosses the limit! I'm warning you this stupidity of your should stop right this instant!" shouts Enzo making everyone stop on their tracks.

He puts his jacket around Erika before getting up moving towards a terrified Mike. "I have had enough of your childishness, this need to stop now. If I ever see you trying or even thinking about harming Erika I will personally make your life living hell!" he screams.

"Now, apologize to her" he shouts as Mike walks to Erika & says sorry before running away from them. Enzo picks Erika up & walks out of the house.

"I think, that it's enough partying for a day" He drops her in his car seat before getting in driver's seat. Erika starts crying quietly as Enzo drives away. He tries to ignore her sniffing but can't, so he stops the car.

"Hey um don't cry, its ok" She looks at him before launching in his arms & crying while shivering a bit. Enzo groans not knowing how to handle the situation & end up sitting straight as she clings to him crying while making him wet with that heavy nasty costume of her that is soaked.

"Why are you always this stupid? You have to do this even when you know he will try to harm you, when will you grow up!" he scolds her as he tries to push her but she just holds him tight.

"I thought he has changed or may be he won't do anything!" she cries hard. Enzo sighs "Ok! OK! That's enough of crying on my shoulder, now let go. You are soaking my clothes too & you are heavy!"

She wipes her tears as she smiles at him "Thank you for saving me, Angel!" Enzo groans "I'm not an angel" As Enzo drops her at her house she pecks him before rushing to her house making him yell at her. "That's disgusting!"

She just shows her tongue & shakes her ass at him to tease him more from the porch before jumping inside her house & locking her door. Enzo curses her as he drives back to his house.

"OK, I don't think it's Halloween" Kate states as she sees her dear friend Erika in a costume of an elephant. The zip to the costume has broken & she couldn't take it off so she ends up coming in the school wearing it much to her humiliation.

"Don't ask but help me out of this" she grumbles. "Nice dress Erika!" whistles Nick & she shows him a bird. "Ooh someone is in mood" Sean chuckles. "Shut up you two not a word from both of you, if you want to stay alive" she threatens before dragging Kate in ladies room where she helps Erika to get out of the dress.

"Heaven!" murmurs Erika. She smiles at her before dragging Kate with her. "Guess who is going to the yearly non- human ballroom dance?" she grins as Kate looks at her with disinterest. "You & your weird obsession with our kind" she sighs before heading for her class.

"Huh? Wait you mean to say that it's not at all the most dynamic, earth shattering moment in your life hearing one of your friend is going in that ball dance where you being a non-human couldn't go?" Erika asks her incredulously.