CHAPTER 13

"Oh great. Look who's back." Chloe spat. "So how was the stay at the hotel you couldn't afford?" She smiled. A gross, evil smile.

    "Oh hon, I wouldn't say that if I were you. I mean at least I came out right? There is and never will be a hospital to cure your mental illness—bratittude." I scoffed, mentally chiding myself for being immature and corny.

    "Hmph. Well... uh... what are you gonna do to me eh? Throw your crutches?" She snickered.

    "Well wouldn't you like to find out?"  I say, lifting a single crutch.

    Just then, Alya shoved in front of us, breaking up a fight. "Don't worry, I wasn't gonna call my.... Daddy." I smirked, limping my way to class. I'll try to ignore that petty princess.

    I sat at my desk—good to be back. Sike! I hate my seat. I sit alone. Yeah, alone. 

Time for Study Hall.

2ND PERSON POV

    You attempted to use your time in Study Hall to, well, study. However, knowing how playful you are, the students purposefully made noises to distract you.

They were clueless of what you wanted to actually do. You wanted them to be quiet. You wanted to run to them and make them be quiet. Your classmates continued to rant on. More like babbling, not making actual words. You continuously hushed them up, which lead to more noise. Finally, you had enough and yelled out.

    "SHUT UP!" The teacher turned around, anger filled throughout her. She shook her head in confusion, knowing that you had straight A's. She was disappointed.

    "Do your parents teach you that language? PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE NOW." She bellowed. You widened your eyes in shock, and balled your fists. Chloe mumbled a few things to Sabrina. They snickered at you, slowly walking out the door. Tears streamed down your face. You didn't go to the office, though. You went to the bathroom, where you cried. All of a sudden, a dark bug flew towards you. It was an akuma. You knew they were bad, and caused Paris destruction. However, the akuma was too fast for your liking. It slowly landed on your _______, putting you in a trance. Soon, a voice amplified in your mind.

    "Silencer, I am Hawk Moth. I give you the power to silence and vanish anyone, just so you can rule and enjoy silence for once. Though in return, I need some things from you."

    You nodded, "Ladybug and Cat Noir's Miraculous."

    "Very intelligent girl you are. Now go Silencer. Retrieve them or your powers will be taken away." You grinned, an evil grin. "Yes."

    You slowly transformed into a person you weren't. Your skin was a pale gray, your dress was Pink and so was everything else. Your hair was orange and your canines were extremely sharp. You were going to be feared. And you liked the sound of that. You slowly walked to the school, hoping to get revenge on your class.

*******************************************************************************************

Chloe!" You yelled, your teeth gritting. You shot lasers out of your ______. Smiling, you vanished several classmates. You breathed in and out, pleasantly closing your eyes in relief. 'Much quieter." You thought, happily. Adrien slipped away from your vision, slowly transforming. He re-appeared at your face, smiling.

    "Hey Y/N. I see your all riled up. How about you give Ladybug your akuma and we just get on with normal life eh?" He smirked.

    "I'M NOT Y/N! I'M SILENCER. AND NO-ONE IS TAKING AWAY MY ONE CHANCE AT SILENCE!" You snapped.

    "Suit yourself." Ladybug replied, flying in through the window.

"I don't have time for your crud chit-chat. I need SSSIIIILLLEEENNNCCCEEE!" You exclaimed, trying to corner them and take their miraculous before silencing them and leaving them to disappear. They dodged all of your attacks. You shot at Cat Noir's leg.

His leg slowly disappeared.

    "MWAHAHAHHAHAHA! You won't fully disappear... yet! I just need to grab your Miraculous and then you and pretty bug can VANISH!" You skipped away to Cat Noir and  chased him. "How can you run without a leg eh?" You chuckled. He tumbled and fell, quickly facing you. You held out your arm to zap him. But a yo-yo caught your arm. 'UGH' You mentally yelled.

    You rolled your eyes and slowly skipped away, hoping to silence everyone in the busy city of Paris. Ladybug continued to plan victory with Cat Noir.

You came back, ecstatic. Ladybug felt pretty hopeless. Her last choice was to use her 'LUCKY CHARM'!!! Appeared a pack of green dust.

    "What am I supposed to do with green dust?" She finally realized what to do. As you shot a final laser at the duo, Ladybug threw the dust in the air, Cat Noir quickly strike it with his stick. It exploded, blinding you. The dust went everywhere. When you finally retrieved your vision, your _______ was gone, cracked on the floor. The akuma flew out. You yelled in defeat, falling to your knees. "I'm sorry Hawk Moth..." You whispered in sadness.

    "TIME TO DE-EVILIZE!!!" Ladybug yelled. "GOTCHA.... MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!!!!" Everything went back to normal, people returned, and you lost all memory of you getting akumatized. Hawk Moth was fuming. "Pound it!" The duo smirked, fist bumping. You groaned and questioned your presence.

    "I'm sorry I caused trouble. I'll just study out here." You say, disappointed. You slowly made your way through them, hoping to make it to the Principal's office. 'I deserve it' you thought. The duo half-smiled. They said goodbye, changed back in secret, and returned to class. Yet another win for them.