Chapter 5

I walked in with Stiles and Scott and their jaws dropped. I laughed and took of my jacket throwing in on the nearest chair. "You grew up here?" Stiles said and I nodded.

"Yeah and hopefully my room wasn't messed with." I mumbled that last part to myself. "Anyways," I turned to them. "The house has been in the family for a long time. So my dad and Uncle just live here now."

"Ok" Scott said still looking around and I did the same thing, but with a big smile on my face. I walked up to them and dragging them to where I thought my dad would be.

We walked in and the boys had they're mouths close by now. I saw Uncle Elijah but his back was to me, so I ran up to him and hopped on his back. He caught my legs, so I didn't fall, and looked over at me on his shoulder.

"Hello Emilina." Elijah said and I giggled.

"Hello uncle 'Lijah" I said and gave a kiss on the cheek before hopping off his back. He turned around to me and we actually hugged each other. I always loved Uncle Elijah, he was my favorite from my mom's side. "Where's my dad?"

"Upstairs with your mom." I made an 'o' face then sat down on the couch. "That's probably a good idea."

I laughed then waved Scott and Stiles over. They sat on either side of me and I was tired, so I laid my head Stiles shoulder. He kissed the top of my head, placing his arm around me, and I blushed a little. I don't think he notice and that was a good thing. I looked at Scott who was staring at us and smiling, but I rolled my eyes and snuggled more into Stiles' side.

I introduce them properly to everyone again when Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline came inside. Caroline came in with a bunch of things for my sweet 16. I laughed and then heard the door open again. I turned around to see Matt and Alaric.

"Ric!!!" I yelled and ran up to him. I heard everybody laughing at my reaction but Alaric just hugged me.

"Nice to see you too." I heard Matt say. So I pulled away from Alaric and hugged Matt.

I missed them so much. Matt was my old babysitter so we bonded as I got older. Then Alaric's my godfather and, oh yeah, my godmother is Caroline. Just so you guys know why I'm so close to them.

We all sat around each other while Caroline told us the plan for my birthday party. Apparently it was next week and I had to wear something cute and for me that meant jeans, a nice shirt, and boots. Now we were just talking about Beacon Hills and they were explaining to Scott and Stiles about Mystic Falls and supernatural here. Scott and Stiles did the same thing but for Beacon Hills.

For me though, I was just waiting for my mom and dad to come downstairs.