Chapter 9

Chapter 9

It was very late when we finally got to bed. Apparently there is a lot of paperwork that goes with killing a strigoi especially eighteen of them. Dimitri informed me that he and Alberta completed the paperwork for Spokane, seeing as none of us that were involved were exactly 'with it' at the time.

After completing the paperwork jointly with Dimitri, as we couldn't identify our specific kills, we were asked to describe again what happened. People were shocked that Jesse had removed the boundary stake, which had now been replaced, and that he should be brought in for questioning tomorrow.

Alberta took us to one side and told us that my idea of arming the novices and giving them shadowing duties had allowed a quicker response time tonight. The campus had gone into lock down and everyone fully armed fifteen minutes quicker than any previous drill times. Eddie was shadowing Emil walking the northern wards and that's why he ended up at the fight. Mason was with Celeste at the southern boundary line with several other guardian/novice pairings and other novices were spread along other parts of campus and within the dorms. She said that she would have to get all of the details and see if the drills could be adapted to incorporate any of the things done this time. I felt a little quiet pride in myself that I had suggested this plan.

However, the biggest buzz of the night was Dimitri and I, not for our kills, but our relationship. It was greeted with mixed opinions. Some came over, openly and warmly, congratulating us, some quietly seething but one or two were openly hostile.

"It's a disgrace to the guardian profession. It should be about duty not love" intoned one from the latter camp.

"I'd watch what you are saying Harkiss, if letting a little love in your life helps you face and kill an army of strigoi I think we all could do with some of that luck" said another guardian from the lower Academy.

We were just really happy to get to bed, curl up in each other's arms and fall into a peaceful sleep knowing that we had survived; together.

I was woken up sometime later by Dimitri placing open mouthed kisses across the back of my neck. One hand wrapped around me cupping one of my breasts fondling it gently but insistently. I pushed my ass back into his groin gently wiggling it from side to side. I heard a soft groan into the back of my hair as I brushed up against his already throbbing member.

His free hand found its way between my legs, where his fingers deliciously danced along my folds to the nub of nerves, gently flicking and teasing, then dancing away again. It was blissful torture; each time his fingers returned brought me higher. "Dimitri......" I gasped.

Smiling against my shoulder he hooked his arm under my knee and pushed it up in front of me, nearly meeting my chest, then positioning himself over my back, he seated himself inside me from behind. I cried out in pleasure. He had never taken me this way before and it was glorious. I felt every bit of him sliding in and out of me and oh my, was he hard. He was obviously enjoying this too as he sucked at the pulse point behind my ear, growling with passion.

He began to move faster and thrusting deeper ensuring all his length entered me, his fingers dancing over my clit. "Oh god, Comrade. I'm going to.... I'm.... arrgh" I let out a wail of ecstasy as I began to orgasm, cuming hard around his solid cock, gripping it tightly as my muscled spasmed.

"Roza!" Dimitri shouted losing control of his own body as he emptied his hot seed into me.

Carefully not to hurt my injured left side he collapsed onto me and panted, trying to catch his breath. I was still seeing stars, let alone trying to settle my own racing heart.