"Mom, I want chocolate milk too!" Sabi ni Bryce.

"Bryce, kumain ka na di ba? Hindi pa kumakain ng breakfast ang ate mo." Mom answered.

"But I want the chocolate milk."

"I'll get you one later."

"I want it now!" She pouted cutely.

She looks extra cute when she does that. Her fair skin complimented her super dark eyes and hair. She had cherub cheeks that turns red when it's hot and cute pink lips. She maybe annoying most of the time but she's really pretty. She looks like one of those glass antique dolls.

"You can have mine." I said handing my chocolate milk to her.

She looked at me, skeptically. Her brows furrowing with confusion. I admit, I'm always nice to my sister. Okay, I'm rarely nice to her. I'm nice to her like once a year. She wasn't nice to me anyway. She had always been a wailing, complaining, annoying, whiny entitled little imp since she was a baby. I remember seeing her in the hospital after Mom gave birth to her. Everybody's attention were on her. My Granpa Auggy, Lolo Jaime, and Gradma Lottie barely even notice me. And I had always been the center of their attention. I had always been their one and only and most favorite granddaughter! But then Bryce came and that changed everything. They were gushing at how cute she was but all I could see was this little unprocessed blob of human being.

Now I kind of see what they were talking about. Cute naman talaga ang kapatid ko. She grabbed the milk from me and poked the straw in. I watched as she drank my chocolate milk. Her long, dark hair hung over her shoulders.

"Hey, Bryce. Come here. I'll braid your hair." Sabi ko sa kanya.

She lifted her eyes up to me and stared at me like I was going crazy.

"Anais, huwag ka na naman magsimula. Leave your sister alone." There was warning in Mom's tone.

"I just want to fix her hair." Sagot ko. I scooted closer to her.

"Anais, I'm warning you. Kapag kayo nag-away na naman." Dad made eye contact with me through the rearview mirror.

"I'm not going to do anything." I promised.

I took out an elastic hairband from my bad and started braiding her hair. She patiently sat there while sipping her chocolate milk.

"See! Mas cute ka kapag nakatali ang hair mo! They'll see more of your pretty face." I smiled. You know that feeling when you see something cute and you want to bite it? That's how I feel now as I Iook at my sister.

"I am?" She asked.

"Of course! Mana ka sa akin eh"

"May sakit nga yata talaga ang anak mo. I don't think she's faking it." I heard Mom whisper to Dad and then she turned her head to us. "Honey, okay na ba ang pakiramdam mo? Gusto mong iuwi ka na namin ng Daddy mo paghatid namin kay Bryce?"

"I'm fine now, Mom." I answered.

"Are you sure?" Dad asked.

"I'm sure."

Within a few minutes, we were in front of Bryce's school. Bryce was about to jump out of the car when I hugged her. I couldn't help it. Hindi ko alam kung ano ang nangyayari sa akin ngayon. Kung bakit gustong-gusto ko siya panggigilan.

"Ate, you're hugging me too tight!" She complained.

"I'm sorry. Be good, okay?" I told her. "I love you."

She rolled her eyes and jump out of the car. She gave Dad a kiss bago siya hinatid ni Mommy papunta sa gate ng school. Mom gave her a kiss on the head before going back to the car. I waved at her one more time and she waved back at me with a confused and hesitant look on her cute cherub face.