2-Mine

Warning! MATURE CONTENT! Read at your own risk! A slightly looong chapter. 💑

I just stood there my hands on his arm, speechless, not only because his body was close to me but at what he just said. His Queen! Me!?! I did not know how to respond to it. I felt heat all over my body for he held me tightly against his chest. His hand caressing my stomach, I felt his warm lips near my ear. I gasped softly, as he captured my earlobe between his teeth, tugging it. Growling low, he roughly turned me around to face him, I lowered my eyes to his feet. One arm around my waist while the other tangled my hair, he lifted my face so that we could see each other. What I could see in his eyes were filled with raw emotions of desire & lust burning in his blue eyes. Blushing, I tried to avert my gaze but he held my head in place by slightly tugging at my hair, I placed my hands on his chest, I could feel his heartbeat. We stared at each other not saying a word then I felt his hand shift higher to my back, pressing closer making me gasp. Then he crushed his mouth against mine in a hungry kiss, sending shivers throughout my body. I kissed him in return but for some odd reason my heart wasn't in it. As if sensing this he released me, he cupped my cheeks to make me look at him, his eyes searching mine.
Thorin: "What is the matter, my love? Is something wrong, are you hurt?"
Anya: "Oh, Thorin, I know that we have just about fulfilled our quest. Not only have we entered Erebor & now the dragon is dead. Of course, then the Arkenstone has yet to be found. But what happened in Lake-Town, it wasn't fair, Thorin. I'm worried about the people there & your nephews, Bofur, Oin. Whether they have survived or not?"
Thorin:(Hugging me)"Shhh! Armâlimê, do not fret, everything is going to be alright. We shall find a way to help them, trust me. As for my nephews, Anya, they are fighters & I know they shall make it out alive with Bofur & Oin. I have taught them well. We shall see them soon, they have the Durin's blood. Do you trust me?"
My face was against his shoulder yet I slowly nodded my head, smiling. Shyly, I looked at him, he gently wiped my tears with his fingers then touched our foreheads. He grabbed my hand in his then he began to lead me somewhere or some place he knows of.
Thorin: "Come, I want to show you something special."
I willingly let him take me along, he seemed excited about something. He seemed as giddy as a schoolboy. He took me through many corridors that were barely lit, mentally I tried to memorise them. A stranger could easily get himself lost in this place & since Thorin had practically lived his whole life here, he remembered. He lead me to a room, covered in cobwebs & decay, there were large chests covered in thick dust. He managed to open 4 large chests in one corner, revealing its contents to me. They were filled with clothes, both for ladies & gents. I peered a little closer, to my surprise they had the family initials on it, H for Hadins. Thorin pulled out a slightly long dress in one of the chests. It was made of silk I could tell, it was a beautiful silver-white dress. Thorin held it up for me with a gleam in his eyes.
Thorin: "Do you know whose do these clothes & these possessions belong to, my love?"
I just shook my head, he smiled fondly as he came closer to me, with the dress.
Thorin:(Chuckling)"These actually belong to your great grandfather's oldest sister. Lady Winifred Hadin, she had them shifted over to Erebor, after her husband's demise. Which happened exactly 3 days after they were married. Too many painful memories for her. Of course that happened about 9 years before Andon was born. Now this belongs to you, all 4 chests they belong to you, Armâlimê."
I was speechless as I held the dress in my hands, so soft & silky, much different than the ones I wore in Rivendell.
Thorin: "Go ahead, try it on. It is about your size, even though, Winifred was a few inches taller than you."
He gestured me to a small room in the corner, I made my over with the dress. The door was already open but there was enough moonlight to see. There was a full length mirror covered in thick dust, I wiped it clean with my sleeve. Putting the dress aside, I removed my shirt then picked up the dress & pulled it over my head. It was so silky & smooth, it hugged all my curves well, just reaching near my ankles with long sleeves. I also removed my long boots to take off my trousers though, luckily always wear my undergarments. Turning towards the mirror, I blinked looking at my reflection. I looked like a princess who just stepped out of a fairytale book. It was beautiful. But the dress had laces to tie them, seriously, most dresses I have worn were either with buttons, in the front or without them, no laces. Yet I tried to lace them together but it was futile. I cannot go out looking like this to show Thorin now can I? Or should I? I blushed just thinking about it.
Thorin: "Is everything alright, Anya? Need any help in there?"
Anya:(Blushing)"Yes, everything is fine, I'm coming out! In a minute."
I untied the knot in my hair, letting it loose, I bit my lip as I stepped outside. Thorin turned to look at me, he was pacing about I could tell. His eyes gleamed as he looked at me a smile of admiration appeared on his face.
Thorin:(Whispering)"So beautiful."
Placing my clothes & boots on the nearby chest, I stepped closer with a shy smile. Slowly I gathered my long hair over my one shoulder, feeling a bit nervous.
Anya:(Turning around)"Um, Thorin, I seem to be having a little trouble in tying up my dress. Will you please help me?"
I sort of heard him catch his breath, then I could tell he was coming closer. I bit my lip as I felt the heat of his body near me. I could feel the warmth of his breath on my bare skin, I closed my eyes. I trembled slightly as I felt his fingertips brush against my skin lightly, I bit my lip. Then he trailed his fingers slowly down towards the scar on the back of my waist. I had it since I turned 20, an orc attacked me after rescuing their captors. He pressed his warm hand on my back making me jump a bit but Thorin held my shoulder with one hand. His hand slowly slid inside the dress next he kissed my shoulder, my breath hitched a little, loving his touch. I clenched my hands as he began to kiss warmly down my back then my scar. Slowly back up to my neck & shoulder, his hand brushed the hair away from my skin. He nipped at the skin with his teeth making me weak in the knees. I leaned back against his chest as he kept nibbling my skin. God, I love him so much, I want this, I want him. He was mumbling incoherently & then he turned me around to face him. I blushed as he stared at me with want & love. Cupping my face he crushed his warm mouth against mine, his tongue plundering my mouth. My knees wobbled at this, I clutched his shirt with both hands to steady myself.
Thorin:(Pulling apart, growling)"By Durin, Anya, you are so beautiful. I want you so much. You are mine!"
Before I could answer him, he put his arm under my knees to carry me in bridal style. Staring at him wide eyed, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he began to walk. I was nervous about what would come next as he gazed in my eyes, shyly I hid my burning face against his neck. He chuckled lightly, kissing my neck. He opened a door to a room, placing me on my feet to look around me. I gaped at the size of the room, it was dusty with thick layer of cobwebs & such but I recognize this room. It was Thorin's as described in my great grandfather's journal. I heard the click of the rusty lock as Thorin turned it. Being nervous as I was at this moment still I surveyed the room. Candles were lit in every nook & cranny of the room creating a warm yet a romantic atmosphere. The curtains were closed, Thorin must have prepared all this for this night, our special night! I walked towards the large four poster bed, the upper sheets were taken off. I sat down on it & looked at Thorin, words were caught in my throat as he slowly walked towards me, smiling. I swallowed, nervously, clearing my throat.
Anya: "Wow, Thorin, your room looks amazing. It has been years & I know how much you must have missed this place."
I bit my tongue as those stupid words left my mouth. What is the matter with you, foolish girl? Real smooth, my inner voice taunting me. Embarrassed I bowed my head, I saw Thorin's boots right in front of me. Oh god, I hope the moment was not ruined. He placed his finger underneath my chin, lifted my face up, he was smiling down at me.
Thorin:(Face inches from mine)"You have no idea how much, my love. More than you could imagine."
He kissed my forehead first then shifting towards my lips he nipped my lower one, I gasped lightly & he plunged his tongue inside my mouth. I groaned lightly at the kiss, I was floating, so blissfully. Ohhh! His hands grasped my waist to push me backwards in the middle of the bed. Laying down on my back still kissing, I squirmed a bit as he nestled his lower body between my legs. God, I could feel him, he was big & hard. He pulled back, breathing hard, he stared at me with lust pressing himself tighter against me. I responded by arching my body against his.
Thorin: "God, Azyûngal, you don't know how much I want this."(Burying his face against my neck, his beard caressing my skin)"Its been a long time since I have done this. But with you this shall he special, love. How you have tempted me by your beautiful body & eyes. Tonight, I shall make you mine."
His fingers dug through my hair pulling my face for him to kiss my mouth leisurely. I let him take over for I felt like jelly underneath him. Groaning, he placed warm kisses down my throat, I tangled my fingers in his hair. Next he lowered my dress to kiss my shoulders, softly.
Anya: "Oh, Thorin, my love. Don't stop!"
Encouraging him, he continued to kiss my skin while lowering it further. His long hair brushing against my skin. His eyes glowed as my breasts were revealed to him, I blushed. He buried his face between my mounds, I moaned softly as his beard felt slightly rough but I loved it. His large hand cupped my right breast as kissed he my other. He then kissed me fervently & I returned the kiss clutching his shoulders.
Thorin: "My Ghiveshel, you are even more lovely than I dreamed you would be."
He kissed me, freeing my arms from the dress's sleeves. Now I was eager to see his body as I tugged at the belt of his shirt. Chuckling, he sat up between my legs, he took off his belt then quickly took off his shirt. I stared at his upper body in awe, his chest was slightly hairy, broad & muscular. There were battle scars on his body yet they looked beautiful to me. My fingers slowly touched them endearingly, he moaned gruffly as he leaned over me. His hair was over his one shoulder as he let me touch his body. His blue eyes were locked with mine. His one finger trailed from my lips down to my throat & neck, even lower between my soft mounds. I remembered I had few scars on my body as well. I could tell he was curiously staring at one between my breast. I placed my arms around his neck to pull him down for me to kiss him. Our moans of pleasure were drowned in the kiss as our skins touched. We hugged each other pressing our bodies tightly, deepening the kiss. He then kissed downwards even lower pulling the dress as well. I clutched his shoulders as he kissed my flat stomach, hotly. I moaned his name, then with one swift movement he completely removed the dress. His eyes wandered ravenously all over my naked body but I was kind of embarrassed of the scars. I tried to cover them with my arms but he gently pushed them aside. He gazed at me softly, intertwining our fingers he pinned them beside my head.
Thorin: "No need to hide them, my love. These battle scars prove your perseverance & valor as a warrior. They are beautiful just like you, don't you ever forget that."
With each words he kissed them lovingly making me want more. Then we caressed each other's body leisurely, his finger lingered to my undergarment. Deftly he removed them, he began to fumble with his boots & his trouser's belt. Finally removing them I stared at him, wow, he was beautiful. He leaned over to me to kiss.
Thorin: "Relax, love, I will be gentle with you, I know this is your first. Trust me, Anya."
Anya:(Touching his cheek)"I do trust you, my love. With all my heart & body."
Grinning widely, his hand grabbed my neck to give me a hard kiss. His hands opened my legs wider, I gasped at this alien sensation as he caressed my clit. His other hand stroked my thighs, kissed every inch of my body while I could feel his one finger inside my tight flesh. My body arched & my fingers clutched the bed sheets, groaning. Thorin kept whispering in my ear to relax as his second finger entered me. I could not believe this was happening to me, such bliss. He moved down to my lower body, slowly he moved his fingers in & out, then his warm tongue licked me. I was in heaven as he continued this sweet torture, I buried both my hands in his hair. Removing his fingers, he licked them clean, staring at me with love. I reached up, held his face down to kiss him, he kissed me back sensually. I felt his tip touching my entrance.
Thorin: "You are ready, my love. I want you. This shall sting a little."
I slowly nodded as he eased himself inside me. He closed his eyes as if in pain but yet he went in further, I bit my lip at this unknown pleasure. It did hurt a little but I was trying to adjust myself, my muscles tightening. My arms wound themselves around his neck, tightly. He groaned then buried his face against my hair.
Thorin: "Oh God, Anya, you are so tight, yet I love it. Do you want more?"
For his answer, I wrapped my arms around him then he began to move slowly. This went on for a few more minutes, I clutched him tightly, whispering in his ear.
Anya: "Thorin, p...please go faster, I am not that fragile, love."
At that he went faster, I moved in sync with him. He grabbed my wrists to pin them above my head as he went in deeply. He fervently kisses my throat & shoulders, both drowning in pleasure. I was reaching my climax to the peak.
Thorin:(Moaning against my lips)"I'm coming, love, do you want me in or out?"
Anya: "Please, just do it inside me. I want you, love."
With a loud groan he released himself, arching his body back. Panting, he collapsed on top of me, swallowing shallow breaths I held him tightly against me. He was mine as I am his, dreamily rubbing his back. He lifted his face to look at me lovingly. I smiled back at him caressing his cheek. He was still inside me, curiously I looked down between our bodies then back at him, blushing!
Thorin:(Grinning)"Do you feel it, my love, it is not over. You complete me, Anya Hadin. I love you."
I looked at him with surprise & love, I pulled him against me for a tight hug. He buried his face against my neck. Tears of joy fell from my eyes.
Anya: "Oh, Thorin, you complete me as well & I love you too. So much."
He looked at me grinning, his blue eyes twinkling, then he kissed me feverishly & I returned it. Slowly he moved inside me, pleasuring both of us. We made love that night thrice, it was pure bliss. Exhausted, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

2892 words!

Whew! Done finally, please vote + comment plz.🙏