Chapter 6.

🔥Trevors POV🔥

"Trevor! Be quick. Your reservation is for 8 and it's 7!"

"Coming mom!" I shout back as I put on some cologne and brush my hair.

"Trevor! Last call!"

I grab my cellphone, and a breath mint.

"Ncaww! Look at my baby, going on a date." She cooes while fixing my hair, so that it looks 'neat'.

"Mom, I am 16. I am not a child anymore." I reply, while messing my hair again

"Trevor, stop messing up your hair." She tries to fix it again, but fails.

"Mom leave my hair. Kate likes it messy." I duck under her arm as she tries to fix it again.

"Okay, we should get going. We can't be late."

******

"Okay honey, just give me a call when you done." Mom alerts me, while fixing my eyebrows

"Yeah, okay mom. And please stop fixing my appearance." I groan while messing up my eyebrows

"Sorry it's a habit. Anyway I will be at Lydia's house. I love you, and enjoy!" My dearest mother shouts, as she departs.

Time to see my girl.

I walk into restaurant and patiently wait to be seated. Kate isn't here yet, that's a good sign. Wouldn't want to keep her waiting.

"Good evening sir, welcome to Le Bernadin. Table for one, or reservation ?

"Hi, reservation under Trevor Jackson."

"Ah! Yes sir, please right this way." The fancy man whose name tag, indicates  he is named Alfred, leads me to a quite and romantic set-up.

"Would you like to order anything in the mean time?"

"No thanks, I will wait for my date. She should be here any minute." I respectfully decline.

As soon as Alfred leaves, I take out my phone and text Kate.

To: LOML💍💕
Hey babe, where you at?

I hit the send button and wait. She usually answers very quick so it should be any minute now.

*45 minutes later*

It has been 45 minutes, and she hasn't replied.

"Good evening sir. My name is Larry, I will be your waiter tonight. Is there anything you would like to order?"

"Uh, actually I am waiting for my date. She should be here, any minute."

"Would you like to order a drink? Juice, water or lemonade?"

"Can I please have some Orange Juice?" I ask with a curt nod.

"Not a problem sir. It will be ready in a few minutes." Larry informs me, before he departs into the kitchen.

I wonder where Kate is. I am getting worried. Fuck! I am calling her.

(Outgoing call to LOML💍💕)

Ring-Ring...

Ring-Ring...

Ring-Ring...

Kate: Hello ?

"Kate! Baby where are you?"

Kate: I can't hear you? Speak louder.

"Where are you! We were supposed to meet at Le Bernadin!"

Kate: Haha got ya! You have reached my voicemail. Please leave a message after the beep!

Well I feel stupid. Imagine I was dying and she decides to give me false hope, making me believe that I'm speaking to her.

Incoming text message from: Madré❤🌟

How's the date going?

To: Madré❤🌟

Kate hasn't arrived.

As I hit the send button, Larry comes out with my Orange Juice.

"Your juice sir. Do you wish to order an appetizer?" Larry asks already taking put his notebook and pen.

"Not at the moment. I am just waiting for my date, she is stuck in traffic." I lie

"Yes sir. If you need me, just ring the bell." He indicates to the one on the table, which I didn't see before.

Incoming text message from: Madré❤🌟
Did you try calling her?

Outgoing text message to: Madré❤🌟
Yes but, I will try again.

Outgoing call to: LOML💍💕
Ring-Ring...

Ring-Ring...

.......... (Line dropped)

She hung up on me. That's weird. It honestly is. Why would she?

Outgoing call to: Madré❤🌟

Ring-Ring...

Ring-Ring...

Mom: Hi honey, are you done?

"We didn't even start. She didn't come. Please come fetch me."

Mom: I am on my way.

"Okay. Send me a text message when you here."

As I end the call. Larry comes out, and before he opens his mouth. I interrupted him

"Can I please have the bill?"

"Leaving so soon, what about your date." Larry asks while taking a seat.

"I don't know, I think she stood me up. I feel stupid, here I am sitting waiting for here, yet she show up. She fucking stood me up and has the nerve to drop my calls!"

"It's going to be okay. Listen you don't need to pay the bill." Larry gives me a wink

"Are you sure? I don't want you to lose your job." I ask concerned.

"What you mean, its only 20 dollars. I think you deserve the free juice, since she stood you up and all."

Incoming text message from: Madré❤🌟
I am outside.

"Larry, I gotta go. Thanks man." I give him a slight nod

"Take care, don't be a stranger." He chuckles as I enter the car.

"Hey honey, are you okay."

"Mom forgive me but, I am not in the mood of explaining. Can we just go home." I plead.

"It's okay. I am sorry.

******
As soon as mom pulled up in front the house. I walk straight to my room, and fall on my bed. No text message from Kate.
I doze off praying she's okay.

×××End of chapter 6×××

A/N:Hey beautiful person😻. You have reached the end of chapter 6!🎉. Poor Trevor right!😢

I know you were expecting an update on the 1st of April, (a day after my birthday🌠💃👑✨) but I decided to post😊. If you have any requests or ideas, just PM me👅
-----------
Meaning of the following:
{LOML- love of my life.}
----------

I love you all💕🌸
BassieXxx💫