New Addition To The Family?

Andys P.O.V

Juliets been acting kinda wierd all week, we're going to see the doctor today. She keeps telling me it's nothing but I just can't believe that. "hey baby" she says sitting in my lap, I chuckle "hey hun" I respond playing with her hair "ready to see the doctor?" I ask, she nods and we leave to go.
Waiting was agony, I just want to know what's wrong with my wife! When the doctor called our names I must've jamp out my seat. Sitting nervously while juliet lies down getting an ultrasound the doctor utters something I would've never thought I'd hear "Well juliet it looks like you're pregnant" I can't believe it, I feel juliet tugging on my hand realising I zoned out "isn't this great!" she says excitedly, I chuckle "it's amazing baby" I smile up at her grinning like a child in a Candy shop. Going home we tell everyone the good news we have a pretty uneventful day after that before heading to bed talking about stupid shit while cuddling "hey, do you think this is really a good idea?" I ask, Juliet looks at me oddly "of course why wouldn't it be?" she replies "well me and then band have to tour next year and I might miss them being born, you're already getting a crap ton of hate what if our baby gets picked on at school? What are we gonna do when we're on the road-" she cuts me off by kissing me gently "it'll be fine babe, we'll work it out" she says holding my hand, I sigh "I guess you're right" I mumble laying my head on the pillow, she chuckles "just get some sleep baby" I mod feeling sleep take over me.