Replayed The Things I Should've Said

Andys P.O.V

I was rudely awoken by CC yelling at us to get up. Rolling my eyes I get out of my bunk to see the others half awake and CC holding a can of pepsi, why do we let him drink that again? Anyway I go to the bathroom and do normal bathroom stuff then put on poptart for breakfast and go munch on it in the living room area. Hearing my phone ring and seeing it's an unknown number I contemplate answering before hitting the button and holding the phone to my ear, it's the hospital "We are sorry to inform you that your wife recently attempted to commit suicide and is in a coma with her frontal lobe damaged..." I dropped the phone in shock just as Jinxx walks in "What's wrong?" he asks sitting beside me. I whisper softly and brokenly "J-Juliet tried to kill herself.." before breaking down and sobbing into my hands, I'm pulled into a hug I don't know by who but I hug back crying into their shoulder as they rub my back. Jake speaks up "Should we stop the tour so you can go see her?" Ashley chimes in "Do you know nothing about haters? They'll probably say shit like she's controlling Andy and that she's being an attention whore" "Then what do we do? There's still time to give refunds for everyone's tickets and cancel" Jake replies. I pull away from Jinxx wiping the tears from my eyes "C-can we cancel the tour? I-I wanna go see her a-and I don't think I could h-handel touring after that" I ask. "Of course, I'll go ask now" Jake says before exiting the room.
For the rest of the day I was distant from everyone else, I couldn't help but replay the day we'd left for tour over and over in my head

I was hugging her gently, I couldn't have known she'd have done it.. Could I? She'd asked me repeatedly if she could come with me but when I asked her why she just said "I just wanna be with you" so I thought nothing of it. She'd previously been cutting since all the hate was getting to her, but she stopped a couple months before tour I thought she'd be okay.. I Should've just brought her with me now it's all my fault she's did this. The last text she sent me last night was "Byee I'll see you on the other side 😘💕💖💞" had she already decided she was going to do it? Was she subtly letting me know she might not see me again? Should I have picked up on it? Jake pokes his head in the door of the bunk room "Andy?" he asks, I look up from my phone wiping away the tears that'd started falling "We're at your place, just thought you'd like to know" I nod a thanks and grab my stuff putting it in my house. I go up to my and Juliets room and see the gun on the floor along with her blood, guess they we're too lazy to clean it up when they came to get her. I can't help but think what if I'd let her come with us? If I'd assured her of her worth every night or picked up on that last text could I have stopped this? Was her life in my hands and I selfishly just left her? Was this my fault?...