To Leave Alone What I Couldn't Change

Andys P.O.V

So of course the day the guys convince me to go home is the day Juliet wakes up, I ran the fuck outta my house and rushed back to the hospital.
I got there after a bit and oh my god she's never looked worse. She quietly waved when I entered the room and I immediately rushed over to her holding her in a tight embrace, she squeaks and backs away slightly "W-who are you?" she asks. At that moment, I felt my heart, SHATTER. "J-Juliet it's me Andy, I'm your husband" I say taking her hand in mine "I'm sorry Andy I just don't remember you" I couldn't hold it back anymore, I burst out I'm tears sobbing loudly "baby please dragonfly you can't forget me! Please you must remember something!" I ask, a sobbing mess. She whimpers lightly holding her head before I'm dragged out the room by the doctors, I scream and cry and thrash about until I'm brought back to the rest of the band in the waiting room. The moment I'm let go I collapse onto the ground sobbing into my hands, how did she just forget about me? I sniffle as Ashley brings me into a hug "She's lost some of her memory from when the Bullet hit her brain, she might not remember you for a while" he says. I can't believe what's happening, please just let me wake up from this horrible nightmare....