Rob

Robbie sat in his fuzzy, orange chair staring off into the distance. His plan had been foiled yet again. Or had it. Robbie looked over at the many disguises he had, disgust growing in his stomach. He got up, walking toward his many disguises, thinking about each one and the story behind each and every one of them. He stops in front of the case where his Sportucus outfit stares back at him. He feels a slight pain in his heart. He reaches for the outfit and only touches the glass separating them. He thinks about the superhero that is always there to stop his plans and how that superhero saved his life multiple times. All Robbie could think about how strong Sportucus's arms where whenever they grabbed him. In those moments, Robbie felt safe and never wanted to leave. But it could not last forever. Robbie fought back tears as he thought about his nemesis, his polar opposite, the man he loved but could never have. Robbie looked back at the outfit remembering why he continued trying to make Lazytown the same way it was before all of this began. Robbie would have given up a long time ago but something kept him going. It was the fact that doing this was the only way he could see and be held by Sportucus. And that the only way he could do that was to try and make the citizens of Lazytown lazy once more. But if he did that then Sportucus would no longer come down from that cursed blimp of his. Robbie turned away from the glass and went back to his chair. He was fine with losing. If it meant he could see Sportucus every day, he would always lose. Cause only a loser would fall for Sportucus.