Lazy Town

The day in Lazytown was hot, humid, sweaty, the kind of day where Sportacus would accept the people of Lazytown living up to the town's name. But Sportacus couldn't rest today, he had a throbbing 10-inch erection that could only be satisfied by the supple butt cheeks of his secret lover, Robbie Rotten.

With lube, scented candles, and an apple prepared, he headed to Robbie Rotten's underground base to start a passionate session of love making, something that evolved from a one-time experiment to an almost daily exercise, this is how Robbie kept fit.

"Robbie, my... sensual lover, I am here for the passionate sex. Prepare yourself for the ride of your life." Sportacus did not get a response, but he could see that Robbie had prepared rose petals pointing in the direction of his bedroom, with another set of rose petals at the end that spelled out "Sportacus only."

Sportacus entered the bedroom and could see that Robbie was in a bondage outfit, and had tied himself up to the corners of the bed, without questioning how it was possible for him to do that in the first place, Sportacus ripped of his tracksuit and pants and starting lubing up the quivering rectum of his once arch-nemesis, Robbie Rotten.

"Here Robbie, bite down on this apple, it's good for your health." Robbie did as his master instructed, the apple juices making Robbie's face sticky and wet as they dripped slowly onto him. Sportacus poured the hot candle wax from the scented candle he brought onto Robbie, and Robbie let out a muffled scream from his ball gag.

"It's time for your master to punish his slave's ass with his long... throbbing... cock..." Sportacus said as the whole of Robbie's body started to shake in fear, excitement, and pain.

Sportacus inserted his penis into Robbie's dark secret lair, and they both screamed in ecstasy as Sportacus got deeper and deeper and Robbie went through more and more pain.

"Get me, Sportacus! Get me hard, fast, and strong! You're number one!" Robbie yelled as his ball gag fell out due to the lubrication from his saliva.

"Don't talk slave!" Sportacus shouted as he donkey punched Robbie, "Your ass is in trouble!"

Sportacus went harder and faster into Robbie, their moans and screams syncing up in the pleasure, until Sportacus unleashed a massive load into Robbie's asshole and they both slowed down and fell onto the bed.

Sportacus untied Robbie and they laid there together, caressing and pinching each other's bodies.

"Do you think anyone will ever find out?" Robbie whispered into Sportacus' ear.

"Never ever, this will always be... our secret."

They slowly drifted into sleep, passionately holding each other in their arms.