Chapter 4

Let's do this.

I enter the building and get recognized almost instantly. Fans upon fans start to swarm me. I laugh and giggle as I take a few pictures with some of them.

"Guys." I laugh again. "I'll be at my stand and I'll be able to take pictures with you all" I grab one of the guys who's helping me hand and pull him through the crowd with me.

Security comes and escorts my crew and I to the stand. I didn't call for them. I end up wondering.

I wave goodbye at the fifty people who have followed us to the stand, and I disappear behind a bunch of walls.

"We let them in, in 40" the worker says to me as he finishes unpacking the equipment for my stand, lighting, Merchandise, cameras etc.

"Knock knock" I hear an all too friendly and familiar voice behind me as I begin my conversation with my crew.

I turn around and see Simon, our gazes immediately and unintentionally attract to one another. I smile gently trying not to seem like a complete asshole but turn away to finish the conversation.

He wanders closer to me and I excuse myself and meet him at the halfway point.

"Can I help you?" I say, making it sound bitchier then it was intended. He looks shocked at my sudden hostility and takes a second to recollect himself.

"I just wanted to say, I'm sorry. I never should've said shit yesterd-"

"-no you shouldn't have" I cut him off. He sends me a light glare.

"But I'm really sorry and I feel like crap for doing it. It was my kid too and I wasn't sure how I was supposed to react" I know I should just accept his apology and move on but of course. That couldn't work.

"No Simon. You lost that chance of that kid being yours when you payed no attention and didn't give a shit about me. You lost that privilege, unless you were gonna take me to court to get joint custody, no. The kid wasn't yours." I snarl.

"Can we just start over?" Simon speaks up in the uncomfortable silence. He voice sounded weak.

"And do what? Sit down and Catch up?"

"That's exactly what I want." I was gasped at the quickly spoken answer.

"Well it's not that easy." I say bluntly

"It is if you try"

"Well that's not something that I'm willing to do." We remain silent and I see a hint of guilt on his facial expression.

"You have my number if you want to talk" he doesn't make eye contact and just walks away.

I blow a mouthful of air out of my
mouth and run my hand threw my hair. The nerves and stress setting in.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I honestly have no excuse.

But I'm watching the Montreal vs Nashville game at the moment and they're losing and I'm really mad.

I've also been in a really good mood lately. If anyone's wants to talk hmu in the dms ❤️

-Abby xxx