Chapter 2

"Abby, I love you. So much. You mean the world to me. And I know that sounds cheesy as fuck but it's true. I could never ask for someone better than you" a familiar voice says to me. A familiar hand touches my chin and tilt it upwards. I keep my eyes low until my entire head was elevated. Then I proceed to gradually lift them.

I meet my eyes with Simon. I back away quickly, breaking free from his soft, tender grip.

"Please forgive me.." he says. His voice was soft and was a quiver.

"Don't make me do this.." he says after moments of silence which filled the room between us. He pulls out a silver pistol from his back pocket in his trousers. He reloads it and aims it at my head.

"I'm not going to fall for you again Minter, even if that means I'm going to die" I spit right at him.

"I didn't want it to end this way. We could've been something." He says softly as he approaches me.

"We could've. Until you fucked up."

"Please. Forgive me. I'll do anything. He lowers the aim of the firearm and grips my cheek with his other hand. Suddenly the gun disappears and his hand pushes my hair out of my face.

"No. Fuck you Minter. Burn in hell" I grid. I feel a cool breeze as suddenly we're on top of a building. I hear a dog barking somewhere but as I look around I cannot find it.

He backs away and loads the gun again. He points it at the exact spot as he did before.

"go ahead. Shoot me" I put my arms up signally to him that I didn't care.

He squeezes his eyes shuts and tilts his head away from my body. He pulls the trigger. As the bullet hits me, I feel not dead. As if he missed me. But I knew he didn't.

The impact knocks me off my feet and I land flatly on my back. I feel a pain in the corner of my forehead but it was very faded.

I see the scenery change into an open forest. And I squint to see as the sun temporally blocks my vision. A shadow casts over me and I could see again. I notice that Simon stood at the top of my head. No pistol in sight.

I see a smirk cross his face as another figure strolls up next to him. The built of this mysterious figure seemed to be small and fragile and the complexion seems almost pale yet has a nice tan to her. The face was not visible therefore I could not determine who it was. She grabs his arm and leans up and gives a quick peck of a kiss on his cheek.

"We could never have been like this.. you were too famous, I was too famous. There would've been drama once we split. But now.. I have the perfect girl. The perfect girl which isn't you."

The face on the figure suddenly becomes visible.

Paige.

I can't move from my position on the ground. Letting my body slowly lose blood, my limps feel numb as I attempt to move them.

"Fuck you both." I spit once again. They both chuckle at me in pity.

"Oh Hun. Did you actually think he cared enough to catch up?"