Sleepover Party Pt.1

I grab my bag along with my Phone, my charger, and headphones/earbuds. I walk out and lock the door behind me and head to Aph's. As I'm walking over I see Zane, Laurence, and Garroth heading out of their house to Aph's. I had my headphones/earbuds in and my favorite song was playing, so I decided to keep walking with them in. "Hey, (Y/N)!" I turn around, headphones/earbuds out, and turned to see Garroth waving me over. I stop my music and wait for them to catch up, Zane trailing behind. "You heading over to Aph's?" Laurence asked. "Yup, but I want to turn around and go home from how may people are going to be there." I groaned, considering it already. "You'll be fine, all of our friends will be there," Garroth said; very reassuring since none of them are my friends. I hate being the 'new kid'. "Nothing bad's going to happen, we've got your back." Laurence said and pat my back. "HEY, just because I don't want to go the party doesn't mean you can leave me behind," Zane whined as he caught up, "let's get to Aph's already before I regret it." He didn't want to go as much as I did apparently.

Garroth takes initiative when we arrive and knocks on the door to have Aph eagerly swing it open within seconds. "Hey guys! And girl," Aph says giggling, "glad you all decided to come!" I will never understand how she's always so energetic. "Now get here! You're just in time for the fun!" She leaves the door open for us to follow in and as I close the door behind me, being the last one, I can see everyone is either in the kitchen, talking in the dinning room, or on the couch chatting/watching TV. I set my bag by the staircase where I noticed everyone else's were and stuck there for a bit, not personally up for socializing. Aphmau of course wasn't having any of thag and came over to me, "What are you doing over here (Y/N), the party is down here!" She grabs my hand as I childishly try to retreat, but she takes me over to Lucinda who was asking everyone to gather in the kitchen.

"Okay everyone so we are going to play a few games," she announces with a sly smirk, "First we are going to play truth or dare!" What an amazing game to start the night with people who are still basically strangers to me- yaay. Everyone excitedly sits in a circle on the floor and Aph decides to say, "Since (Y/N) is new, why doesn't she go first?" No one seemed to object to her relief, but what am I even supposed to ask these people-? "Sure I guess- Ummm," I look around the room for a 'victim', "Katelyn, Truth or Dare?" I didn't know who else to pick, but she seemed laid back when I met her yesterday. "Dare! I ain't no chicken *cough*cough*Lucinda*cough*cough*" She responded, very subtle. There were a few laughs and snickers, an eye rolling Lucinda, and surprisingly, Im laughing along a bit.

"I dare you to... carry the person to your left for three minutes?" I told her questioning myself since it wasn't the most creative thing, but I had nothing else really. The funny thing was that Travis was to her left and from what I knew so far , he was clearly a flirt, but had a thing mostly for Katelyn from what I'd been told. There was laughter and videos taken as Katelyn carried him around, Travis pretending to be a damsel in distress, till the end of the three minutes came about and she set him down. There were a lot more truths and dares to follow, but a lot didn't involve me so I spaced out a bit and didn't pay much attention.

"Okay (Y/N)," began Dante, bringing me back after a few minutes of being nowhere, "Truth or Dare?" He asked. "Dare!" I instinctively said since I didn't want a truth. "I dare you to... Swap shirts with the person to your right until the next game." F a n t a s t i c. I look over to my right and see Zane taking off his hoodie, the shirt underneath pulling up a bit with. Nope wasn't staring I didn't see anything- I was a bit hesitant, considering the scarred body I had, but it was no use putting it off and being the center of attention. I take off my shirt and give a side flare to Travis heading him whistle before handing it to Zane and receiving his hoodie in return. Thankfully, for Zane's sake, I was wearing a more baggy shirt for my own sanity and comfort being with new people today. He slips on my shirt and it wasn't tight but it wasn't loose so it wasn't a perfect fit, but he'd survive the rest of them game. His sweater's comfy..  I barely let myself think about it, but notice it's bigger than I expected on me. It's warm and the sleeves are too long for my arms, but it's surpassingly nice.. I look back to the others now that that was finished and Travis wasn't being himself and asked, "now what?"

------------------------------------------------------- Author's Note:
Died for a bit again oops- schools kicking my ass inside out so I forgot about this for a bit, but to whoever's still reading at this point a huge thanks! I'll try and not forget this exists, but I'll probably see you all in the next chapter in another millennia- Till then, I'll see you amazing people then🤙🏻

Edited x2