Chapter 6: Nightmares then dinner

(Nightmare)

“Come her baby girl, and I promise I won’t hurt you,” I heard his voice and I cringed in the corner of my closet. I didn’t like here, I didn’t like the man trying to find me. He scared the life out of me, he made me wish I could die, but that wasn’t the case. I was kept alive in a small room, tested on time and time again. And when I had my own time, it never was my own time, because Nathan would come in and try to do nasty things to me, “Come on Kadin, if you come out I promise I won’t lay a finger on you,” he spoke again in a creepy manner as he neared the closet doors. I began to panic and tried to back away, but the backing of the closet stopped me from going anywhere; in fact, it felt like it was pushing me closer to the doors, purposely pushing me to another horrible hour of torment. That’s what it felt like anyway, “But if you don’t come out, then your punishment will be a lot more severe than last time,” he spoke and his hand landed on the doors, “I found you pumpkin,” he said before he threw the doors open and dragged me out. I screamed and cried and kicked about, in hopes to try and get away from this man. ‘This is all a bad dream, this is all a bad dream,’ I told myself over and over and he continued his assault on me.

He bound my wrist together with silver chains and gagged me with a cloth that had been dunked in holy water. I screamed out in agony and then he started stripping me of my clothes. I fought back, trying to kick out at him but he pulled out a blade and pushed it against the side of my neck. I instantly stopped as he slowly run the blade along my skin till a trail of blood ran down my neck. He started licking up the trail of blood then he groaned before plunging his fangs into my neck. I screamed then cried out as he drank from me and pulled my panties out from under the skirt I was provided, and then I heard the awful sound of his zipper being pulled down, “This is what you get for not behaving,” he whispered harshly into my ear as he came away from my neck and then thrust into me and I screamed again. This wasn’t right. No teenager should ever have to go through this at any point in their life, but that’s not what happens in life. Life can be cruel on thoughs it deems fit, and it seems that I was just one of the unlucky people.

(End of Nightmare)

I woke up abruptly, that was the worst nightmare of my life. I looked around franticly to see where I was as I scrambled and pushed myself against the head of the bed. I was in a large room, absolutely gorgeous too. I saw in a king sized four poster bed and it was really comfy too- right across on the other wall from the bed was a fire place. To the left of that looked to be the shower and to the right, it looked like it was another room or something. To the left of the bed was what looked like a walk-in wardrobe and it was the same on the right too.

My heart was racing from my nightmare and then I heard someone curse from the room and I looked to the door. I knew who it was, I didn’t want to go there, but I felt lonely and frightened. I crawled out of the bed and timidly walked over to the door, turning the knob, I pocked my head in. this room was an office and this door was at the back of the room. Derick was behind a desk, filling out paper work. I slipped through quietly and closed the door, “Umm, Derick,” I said in a mouse like voice and he spun round, “Hey baby, you feeling better? You had a panic attack in the forest…you scared the living shit out of me,” he told me and I looked to the floor, “Sorry,” I whispered. All these emotions running around inside felt really unusual, “What’s it like to have someone care for you?” I asked a little desperate and a faint smile crept across his lips, “Well, one can’t really explain it, but it’s nice and you usually feel happy,” he tried to explain to me. I looked up at him to see him so relaxed in his chair, slouched exactly how he was when I first met him, that’s when I realised that this was his office, the one we first met in.

The memories of my nightmare came into my head and I whimpered, “What’s wrong baby?” he asked and sat up a little, “Umm…can you hold me…please?” I asked, I was totally against this idea, but today I was so vulnerable I didn’t even know myself anymore. He patted his hands on his thighs and I hesitated for a moment but then walked over to him. I had my legs over his lap and I rested my head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me, “You okay?” he whispered and I shook my head, “No…I had a nightmare,” I whispered, “Really? What about?” he asked as he stroked my thighs, “About…,” I paused, “Nathan,” I said quietly and he tensed, “What about?” His voice was dark but caring and I was a little scared, “What he use to do to me in the me…in that lab,” I told him, “Little mate, why did they have you captive?” he asked that question I wished he never asked, “Derick…would you still except me as your mate if I was something else?” I asked my own question and I felt my heart skip a beat, ‘What if he rejects us?’ I asked Jess, ‘He won’t,’ she replied. He brushed my hair away from my ear and whispered, “Of course I would,”