FOUR - IS THIS LOVE?

After the Seamstress made me wear dry clothes, I picked my books and walked up the front staircase of the classroom block. I slowly browsed through the Biology textbook at the top to stop myself from thinking about what happened earlier.

I was reading about plant anatomy when I got to my classroom and entered. The door shut behind me. The classroom was pitch black.

How was that possible?

I fumbled around for the light switch on the wall. Finally, it came on but the classroom still looked like it was night.

At the corner, hiding between two lockers, was a barely visible figure. A boy had his back to me. A thin snake-like arm entwined his waist.

I knew that physique anywhere - tall, broad shoulders, slim. It was the year six, school basketball captain, Tony.

The arm retracted from his waist. He turned swiftly and pulled a girl I recognised as my classmate to his side.

My breath caught in my throat and my books crashed to the floor. A feeling I couldn't explain flew down from my throat to my chest and settled in my stomach with a bang. My eyes travelled from his legs to his torso.

"Oh no, oh yes," I thought.

He was gloriously almost nude.

His trousers and belt were pooled at his feet. His long legs - I never knew legs could be so defined with killer calves and thighs. His boxers were beautifully blue like his eyes. And there was a bulge inbetween his…

Nooooo. I'd rather not imagine how big... A blush spread on my cheeks and my eyes quickly went to his torso. Some things, once imagined, cannot be unseen.

However, his torso did not help. If it had resembled the huge meaty muscles that guys enslaved themselves in the gym to get, I would have looked away.

But my jaws were wide open. Saliva was quickly pooling in my mouth.

My eyes fell on his abs. It was a perfect picture of hard muscles and sinew encased in a bit of flesh to bring about four pack abs. And his athletic chest flexed up and down rhythmically. Such beauties.

His mohawk hairstyle made his face look roughly handsome. His full lips were raised in a smirk. And his deep ocean blue eyes perused my body, softly caressing it from head to toe.

Slight tremors went through me. I knew I was falling deeper into those eyes but I couldn't stop.

A persistent noisy disturbance was getting to my ears. My eyes looked at the half naked girl by his left. Her mouth was moving up and down. She was saying something.

"Don't report us, please," she said.

Has she been talking since I switched on the light or did she just start talking?

Whatever. That wasn't important. I looked back at the deep ocean blue eyes.

They were twinkling and getting darker as he continued looking at me like I had no clothes on.

My eyes glazed over. I was no longer falling. I was now happily drowning in them.

"Snap out of it and stop drooling," he said.

My eyes cleared.

What? Drooling? I cleaned the saliva trickling out of my mouth with my hands.

The girl frowned. "Did you hear me? Please don't report us."

"I won't," I said and bent to pick my books.

"Riley, control yourself," I muttered.

Gloriously-bodied Tony and his half naked partner quickly dressed up. They pulled off thick black curtains from under the normal school curtains. Sunlight streamed in.